This is our 5th time in Atrium... We always go self catering and have never been dissappointed however the maids were not up to the usual standard of keeping the rooms clean... We always stay in a room with a pool view however this time we over looked the street ( room 306) VERY noisey and had very little sleep!
August is not a good month to go and relax because the towels on sunbeds at 6am is ridiculous and the managment def have favourites when it comes to removing towels, however May & Sept def do not have these issues...
The bar staff/ waiters/ entertainment staff are all brilliant and work very hard... Will do anything to be helpful...
Good value for money...
Not forgetting Chico the jewelery man who is great........
I would reccommend this hotel for a good fun family holiday just not in August!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A British run complex consisting of 54 apartments and studios and 72 hotel rooms. Family friendly with all your needs catered for so you don't even have to leave the complex. Free daily and nightly entertainment and a choice of restaurants including the popular Havana and the TaiPan Chinese and Indian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Atrium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Atrium Apartments Marmaris
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Atrium Apartments Turkey/Armutalan