Our family stayed 12 Aug-26 2013. What an amazing place and people. We are deffo going back to Club Atrium and we have a policy of never going to the same place twice. we went b&b and explored Marmaris but spent a lot of time in the Havana bar - the entertainment was cheesy sometimes but always a good laugh, esp Jay calling the bingo in Scottish!! AYE!! A big thanks to all the staff they are really brill. The room was nice and clean but could do with air-conditioning in both bits. The food was great and cheap, Eric, Jacob, Mickey, Jimmy, Ozzy and "bestest dancer" were fantastic and really made a fuss of the two kids. The pools were clean and the water polo?darts etc great fun, the sunbed situation needs sorting as people get up at silly o clock to reserve them!! The man behind reception couldn't have been more helpful. Having the spa etc in the hotel was great and a must try. Avoid the Aqua park - its a waste of money! but do go on the buggy safari and jeeps (u get wet!) the photographer took some great pics . Definitely going to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A British run complex consisting of 54 apartments and studios and 72 hotel rooms. Family friendly with all your needs catered for so you don't even have to leave the complex. Free daily and nightly entertainment and a choice of restaurants including the popular Havana and the TaiPan Chinese and Indian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Club Atrium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Atrium Apartments Marmaris
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Atrium Apartments Turkey/Armutalan