“Great place .Cheap,basic but very good.”
Review of Family Apartments

Family Apartments
Ranked #19 of 27 Hotels in Armutalan
dargingham
“Great place .Cheap,basic but very good.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We (me, my wife and two daughters,14&17) stayed here for 11 nights from 6th Sept this year.Basic apartments, very good bar(very cold Efes served in Freezing glasses) Adequate sized pool. Very nice staff.Was a bit wary of any unwanted or inappropriate attention towards my daughters(i'm a naturally suspicious bloke when it comes to my children) but the staff (all male) were absolutely brilliant.Felt totally safe all the time.Cannot stress enough how nice the entire staff were.(even sending out for food for us from another place). I felt a little under the weather towards the end of our stay and all the staff couldnt be more helpful .
If you're looking for a nice quiet base for exploring the area this is it.
Big thank you to Faruk,Denise,Ziggy Muscles(tajir)and Erckan(tiger)
Also Katrina, lovely to meet up with you and thanks again for your help(proper lifesaver) and if you're ever in the vicinity of the Eva Hart on a friday night,theres a cold drink waiting for you.
Thanks to all.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms overlook the pool and most days i was there sitting under a lime tree drinking coo...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank larrsj_13

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Nelson, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Me and my cousin booked to stay here from the 19th Aug to 2nd September and we thought for only £4 a night each, it was a steal! We had previously stayed in my dream nearby in June and came back as I was previously dating a Turkish fella. As soon as we got here we were welcomed by a guy i nicknamed the ape man as he clearly looked like an ape (lovely guy, about the only one) and whisked up to our room. The room wasn't bad for what we payed except for the fact the shower tray was way to shallow which meant the room would flood each time we had a shower and the loud family up the corridor. The staff. Where do I begin. Seemed nice at first but the ape guy tried things that were a little dodgy with me. The guy at reception called Dennis was well... A pervert! He would follow me and my cousin EVERYWHERE. I once went to the outdoor bathroom with my cousin by the pool and he followed us going "jiggy jiggy" it got to the point where I had to scream In his face numerous times for him to stop. The guy at the bar (Erkan) slept with me and told his girlfriend he never. What a mug she is! The older owner guy was just rude, we brought a guy back and we never knew that you couldn't so he started ranting at us saying if we didn't go to the room without the guy, he'd get his gun!!! I'll never ever ever stay here again. A month in club atrium next year it is. Woohoo.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Tori337

Travellers are raving about these Armutalan hotels

Bath
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I am pleased to say I have just had an excellent stay at the family apartments. Help clean and courteous all the time. Ive stayed in the area at least 10 times before and will certainly stay at these apartments again. Not even hassled to eat/drink there as ive heard of at other places... thanks guys :)

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Charles B
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I stayed at these apartments from the 1st to the 16th August this year on recommendation from friends who. Had stayed here several times ..... I booked and paid for a 1 bedroom apartment with pool view , but on arrival I was given a studio apart in the roof space with back street view ..... I was NOT impressed .... I complained to the manager, I was very polite ,he told me .... You are a single person and you go to studio apart ! I tried to argue that I paid for a 1 bedroom NOT a studio apart! Which were Cheaper ..... I said,Can you move me please..... He said NO !!!! I asked for 3 days... He was rude that I gave up asking....
The studio apart roofs were so slanted I could only stand up in the Centre of the room I'm only 5ft tall ,I banged my head at least 10 times a day ,The shower cubicle was smaller than normal it really was disgusting ! It made you feel claustrophobic ,I complained again But it was like speaking to a brick wall .By this time I'd had enough .
I phoned "TRAVEL REPUBLIC" and they contacted the manager which cost me a lot of money from my mobile phone and basically his rep,y was.... I am NOT moving her And I will keep 100% of the money paid.
travel republic would arrange other accommodation but I would have to pay it myself ! I was even more disgusted by this point .
I had no hot water in the mornings .... Which also fell on dears ears,My kettle stopped working and I had to go to the manager at reception 3 times Before it was exchanged .
I lost the WI-FI code and asked the manager for it but was told .... There's a problem with the Internet .... Asked another guest and she gave me it.
I thought to myself ... You are being so childish !!!!.
I ordered breakfast... It was good but took just short of an hour to come,so Needless to say it was the last time I done that.
I also noticed that extra drinks appeared on my bill.... I queried this but was Told... You must of had them, they are on your bill,.....I know I didn't !!!
I went here on advice from a friend.... My friends say they have never heard of anything like this happening here,They give you the idea that they are nice people,it was NOT a good experience for me,I WON'T BE RETURNING ?

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank Donna S
Antrim, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Very welcoming place to stay. A good 20mins walk into center of Marmaris, but only 5mins to beach. lots of bars and restaurants close at hand. Apartments big, have all the basics. Not the cleanest, but you only have to ask for any requirements. All staff and Owner could not do enough during our stay. This was our 3rd time in Marmaris, and although it wasn't the cleanest it was the most friendliest place we've stayed. Will be staying again next year. Suitable for all ages. Situated over 4 floors with a lift. No hairdryers in rooms. Met some really great friends, both Staff and Guests. You have to try Deniz's Turkish meatballs

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Melita H
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

great hotel lovely staff really friendly,staff very helpfull and made the holiday very special.5 star hospitality recomend the hotel to anyone browsing for a good cheap holiday,very close to beach and all the restaurants,snacks at hotel cheap and very tasty.omer owner lovely man nice for owner to sit down and spend time with you and not ignore you like the big companies do,bar staff Erkan.deniz and muscles really made the holiday and thank you for the new friends i now have.keep up the good work. EXCELLENThope to be back again next year

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tim A
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2013

A very friendly and welcoming place. Even tho staff don't understand English very well they do their upmost to make sure you have the best time. Situated in the Siteler area but very close to loads of great bars and restaurants and a stones throw from the beach. Best to pay your bill regulary which i often forgot to do and it seemed very high but hey ho you are on ya hols. We had fun from start to finish with the great staff and wonderful guests, made some amazing friends, would defo return !

Room Tip: Rooms at the back look over an all inc complex which can be noisy but be enjoyed listening to it !
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Armutalan
Kervansaray Marmaris
Club Alpina Apartments Hotel
Grand Pasa Hotel
Grand Pasa Hotel
#18 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Family Apartments? Share your experiences!