All reviews tall boy cousins bar block b turkey two weeks next year self catering great holiday rooms are basic but clean these apartments bar staff min walk quiet area stayed here for a week cooking facilities plenty of sunbeds ground floor
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Absolutely amazing place with wonderful and friendly staff always there to help you and remember you! I stayed at hibiscus gardens for the first time in September 2014 and again in July 2015. Booked again for September 2016. Food is amazing and there's nothing that the staff won't do to help you! Pools and rooms cleaned regularly great family atmosphere with entertainment at night secure lockers to store your valuables and security on the entrance....absolutely love this place will be returning again and again xx

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Vicky P
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I went with my son on june 18th 2013 we went to the one where the pool was,was greeted by gamze lovly girl with a lovly smile always happy at the reception,friendly welcome no problems,hotel had 2 beds wch u can choose an air conditioner for £30 for the week,please don't pay more,thy asked if we wanted a money box but we didn't accept it as we knew our belongings were safe in the hotel.everytime we went out nothing was touched..the only problem is the bars don't stay open late,thy also have wifi in the hotel wch u get from the reception to send messages to your loved ones back home on whatsap.the bars and cafes are a 5min walk from the hotel and the beach is a 10min walk.we had no problems staying at the hotel,the security guard was helpful too very lovly guy I think his name was soner,he was a great laugh like gamzee,the hotel does have a shower and a fridge utlity stuff like plates and cups knives and forks,this hotel is nice and quite if u want to top up your tan as thy have sunbeds too,with the sun coming down on u.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Hasan K
Reviewed 30 January 2016

stayed in the hibiscus gardens in july. The rooms were basic but clean, we stayed on the top floor and it was roasting compared to our friends on the floor below. The staff there were all lovely and friendly, tall boy is a cracking lad. The pool area is nice and getting a sun lounger is no problem any time of the day.I ate there on numerous occasions and was always nice and straight out.The hotel at night is really quiet but the shops and bars are only a short walk away. I would have no problem staying again. it is basic but its also cheap so represents good value for money in my opinion.The wifi isnt great but you dont go on holiday to spend all your time on your phone

Room tip: Dont stay on top floor,its a lot warmer
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank nick m
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I have been to Turkey many times, especially Marmaris, as we love the people, the weather and the country. However, this time spoilt it at this particular place. We paid extra to keep our room another couple of hours (ridiculous if you ask me) and the maid was waiting outside while we collected the last of our belongings. We were then in the complex for a further hour and a half but it was not until I was in the airport that I realised I had left on the bed an unopened bottle of perfume which I purchased on the way to Turkey and was keeping for when I got home, a leather wallet (cannot remember if there was cash in it and a jacket. I phoned the apartments but for some reason no one spoke English, I then emailed them about four times and then contacted Barrhead Travel who I booked the holiday with and then Thomas Cook as it was one of their resorts - guess what - no one was interested and I am sorry but that amounts to theft. I have had hotel maids running after me because I have left something (usually left near the bin as I don't want to take it home). A disgrace and I certainly will not be using Thomas Cook or Barrhead again.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 92Michelle
HibiscusApartGarden, Manager at Hibiscus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Dear 92Michelle,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.

Normally it would be the tour operators policy to advice the customer to arrange their own courier service to pick up any lost or left items in resort. We regret not having the possibility to help you with this matter.

Best regards,

Your Hibiscus Team

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed here last week. The rooms are in serious need of some tlc but they were clean and thats all im bothered about. The grounds and pool and bar area are well kept. Tall boy and carlos absolutely brilliant. Food was reasonably priced and portions huge. Would go back here. This place shuts down today till 1st may. Keep up the good work guys.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Julie P
HibiscusApartGarden, Manager at Hibiscus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Dear Julie P,

Thank you very much for your review here on TripAdvisor. We appreciate very much your kind words regarding our clean rooms and well kept hotel area . We are happy that you liked our culinary offer and praise the good value for money you get.
Thanks a lot for being our guest and we would love to welcome you back very soon.

Sunny regards,