This was our second time in Marmaris and couldn't fault the hotel. Staff were super helpful and friendly, any small issues (such as mix up with the booking) that did arise they did all they could to quickly resolve the issue which we were more than happy about. Don't listen to the bad reviews, this is a very good value for money hotel, basic but clean. The evening entertainment by the bar staff was brilliant and always made us smile. Good position, 10 min walk from the Beach front. 9 times out of 10 there was always a sunbed, food was good and not expensive (£2 for a full English!), they have a small shop in the hotel which was well priced with a lovely lady running it, very helpful. And taxi to the main area for nights out and shopping (Bar Street) was never more than 20 lira (approx £6) with the taxi rank right outside the hotel it was perfect. The whole team Oral, Joseph, Ali and all the others made sure we will be returning next year! :D
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Club Meridmar Apart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Meridyen Apartments Marmaris
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Meridmar Apart Turkey/Armutalan