If your looking for all mod cons and have high expectations then don't book here, its a family run hotel, with one of the best pools in the area, the rooms do need modernising but suited to what I wanted a room for, somewhere to sleep and shower, as with most hotels safe box and Air con is extra. Staff were superb, never bothered you if you went elsewhere to eat, every member of staff came to us the first night and introduced themselves and welcomed us.
Bedding and towels were changed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, room bins were emptied everyday.
For £670 for 2 weeks based on 2 of us sharing what more can you expect? best bang for buck imo. Considering that some had come from other AI hotels nearby to drink eat and use this hotel pool who had paid more than double for their holiday.
Location isnt the best if you want to be near a beach, but its only a 15 minute walk, approx 1 mile from the Blue Port. The Dolmus stops right outside the hotel bar, #3 takes you to Marmaris old town.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Meridmar Apart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Meridyen Apartments Marmaris
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Meridmar Apart Turkey/Armutalan