I stayed here with a friend for 4weeks in a land view kitchenette room which was ideal! Plenty of space and to be fair was spotless. Rooms are basic and cooking facilities comprised of a hob and kettle. We cooked a few times but as its so cheap to eat out we did. Air con is a must! The temp was hitting 40+ when we were there so I would recommend the air con to anyone! The hotel is lovely and clean and the pool area is nice. We never had a problem getting a sunbed and we usually slept in past 11am every morning. The bar serves food more or less 24/7 and has a great atmosphere. Hotel location was great for us, a 10tl trip in a taxi to the beach front and reaturants and shops on the doorstep.
Room was cleaned everyday and towels were also changed everyday, the maid who regularly did our room was brilliant and I cannot fault her!
We were very well looked after by all the staff and were always asked if we were ok and if we needed anything. The boys made our holiday! We went go karting with Oral and Ali and had a ball!
They work so hard and such long hours. Tom is behind the bar day and night and makes the best Mojitos!
We had such a laugh with everyone and made some great friends, weve already arranged to all go back the same time next year and I cannot wait!!
Cannot thank the Meridyen (Meridmar) and the amazing staff enough for making our stay what it was. By far the best holiday Ive been on and I am suffering some major holiday blues!
Thanks again Oral,Tom,Laz,Oktay,Smile,
Johnny and Ali :) see you next summer!!! xxx
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Club Meridmar Apart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Meridyen Apartments Marmaris
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Meridmar Apart Turkey/Armutalan