Friendly and helpful staff, thanks to, Eugee, Oz, Gunni, Laz, Orall, and George.
Apartment fairly basic but was cleaned frequently and had everything that we required for our stay. The pool was kept very clean and was tested and maintained regularly by an independant person not attached to the apartments. The towels and linen were not always the best quality but were changed about 5 times during our two week stay. There can be a little road noise but it is not too bad.
The prices at the pool bar / restaurant were good, £2 for various breakfasts (english, turkish, egg on toast etc) £1.60 for a large bottle of Effes beer and just over a £1 for a small bottle of coke, sprite etc.
Its about a 15 minute walk to the beach or just catch a Dolmus just outside the apartments. Various places to eat some close by, some about 15 minutes away in a busier area near Flares pub / restaurant or catch a dolmus or taxi down to the harbour and take a walk along the promenade.
All in all a great holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Club Meridmar Apart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Meridyen Apartments Marmaris
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Meridmar Apart Turkey/Armutalan