When i arrived at my hotel door to see the 6 in gap between the bottom of the door and the floor, i would say i was sceptical. I also noticed the handmade door number on lined paper with a scribble. To top our first impressions off there was an unused tampon greeting us in the hall way. It was filthy. My mattress looked like it had been soiled, we had no frindge and no curtains in one room.
Electrical items hanging out of the wall and the shower was a death trap. God only knows how the familes with young children coped in the hotel.
The bed was changed, yet it didnt really make a difference if thwy were as the sheets were disgusting and dirty. The same can be said for the towles.
We had no fridge for 3 days and one of our beds was taken without notification. The floor had not been cleaned in the week we were there (as advised the tampon on the floor).
I can say the pool area was clean enough, however one lady fell between the grates by the pool. Also if you want to go nuts in the hotel there is a tattoo shop.
The hotel all in all was unclean and unfriendly. We paid all of our bar bills however on checkout we were presented with an 'unpaid' bill. If you do go make sure you get a reciept for everything and pay at the time.
If you want to take your life in to your own hands then go to the sundream, even the locals were asking why we were stopping there. Yes the holiday we booked was cheap but i didnt expect to be stopping in something worse than a prison.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sun Dream Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Dream Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Sundream Apartments Marmaris
- Sundream Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Sun Dream Apartments Turkey/Armutalan