“““absolutely brilliant, it doesn't get any better than this hotel.”””
Review of Club Sunsmile

Club Sunsmile
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Armutalan
Reviewed 16 June 2014

i am a regular at the club sunsmile ,I could not fault it ,the staff were the best I have come across and nothing was a problem ,they were polite,helpful and made my holiday such a fab time ,the hotel is spotlessly clean ,the pool was perfect and plenty of sunbeds were available.
The hotel is in a central location and bars, restaurants and shops are within walking distance, I must praise Memhet the manager, Gengis and Oscar three of the most really friendly amazing people ,A great asset to the Club Sunsmile, The food was amazing especially at night in the restaurant so many thanks to the staff for the best service in Marmaris, and a big thanks to everyone at Club Sunsmile for making our holiday the best see you on Saturday xx

Room Tip: I find the rooms at the front of the hotel are nice and cool in the afternoon perfect for afternoon...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank TRAVELAGENTHOLS

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I'm coming to this hotel on 27thjune for 2 wks with my partner my 12 yr old son and my 20 monthold daughter,I really want a low floor as my daughter is young does anyone know if I can contact hotel for this?? it will be my sons birthday so I'm looking to arrange a cake do u think this is possible?? Reading the reviews they sound really good, looking forward to it, see you all soon xx

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Recently stayed at the Sunsmile for a very enjoyable holiday. All the staff gave us an excellent customer service, helpful, friendly and caring. The rooms are very spacious and clean and food was excellent best food I have tasted in Marmaris, thumbs up to the chefs. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank tasman123
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Having stayed in Club Sunsmile quite a few times, it just gets better and better, I can't think of wanting to stay anywhere else, the management and all staff are brilliant and so friendly, nothing is too much for them. The food is excellent, rooms are spacious and very clean, the pool area is spotless and because it's not a massive hotel, you get to know and become friends with other guests, definatly recommend Club Sunsmile.....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Margaret B
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Unless you are spending your money here morning, noon and night, the staff quickly change. Very selective about the towels they remove from the beds as well. Some folk can leave their towels all day without a problem. However, if your not spending enough in their establishment, and your spotted leaving for half an hour at lunchtime to go eat elsewhere, there is a risk that you'll have no beds when you get back! It's not just the bar staff watching, even the owner's sister watches folk!

Rooms are okay but certainly not the cleanest I have ever stayed in in Marmaris.

Wifi is rubbish and they kept changing the codes when we were there so each time we tried to use it we had to go begging for a code.

The only saving grace for this hotel was Oscar who was amazing and is a true gentleman.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank tookmytime
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Had a week here recently, couldn't fault it.
Very clean, staff helpful, pool and rooms nice.
Upgraded to half board 3 day which was good as meant could still go out and eat some nights. Breakfast lovely, frozen cocktails amazing. Manager very attentive to details and personal touch. Arranged "party" for my friends 50th at short notice. Entertainment most nights which was a good start ti night before hitting the street.

Only fault I can find is we had a room at back with not the best of views but we weren't in it much so was no problem.

I want to come back probably 6 or 7 june alone for one week but cant find accomadation costs at a reasonable price for dates compared to other accommodation. Any offers gengis??

May also be back july or august plus october.

Location perfect too, cant say how much I was surprised and pleased with this accommodation

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank michwalt
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and my parents are just back from a two week holiday at this hotel. I can honestly say that even though ive been on good holidays before, this is the best one yet! It was the staff that made our holiday, not only were they hilarious but they were very friendly, thoughtful, and nothing is too much trouble! Always smiling aswell. I have no complaints about this hotel, my room was clean, the food is great even for the fussiest of eaters such as myself, and it is always made fresh, and even if you dont see anything on the menu, guaranteed if you ask for something else they will make you it! The cocktails were delicious, made with real fresh fruit (Daiquiris), I also tried the Brazilian Chocolate Cocktail and it was really nice!

I am definitely coming back to this hotel, hope to come back with a friend in September. If not September, definitely next year.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank DawnMc89
Also consider these accommodations in or near Armutalan
Club Atrium Apartments
Club Alpina Apartments Hotel
Sun Apartments Marmaris
Sun Apartments Marmaris
#4 of 27 in Armutalan

Been to Club Sunsmile? Share your experiences!