Visited 10th-17th May 2014. Second time to Sunsmile. Staff are fantastic! They are really friendly (not sleezy!!) and they cant do enough to help and work dam hard.
Great atmosphere around the pool, chilled and relaxed. Feels like home from home.
Food is great- ate there most days no complaints, drinks are a good price (cheaper than the local bars).
we was in the loft apartments,however they did offer to move us- but we decided to stay put. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Beds very comfortable. Had a great nights sleep every night we were there. The rooms were all being refurbished when we was there- nothing wrong with them before the refurbishment, however they look more "modern" now.
Maids are lovely, always smiling and appear happy in their work. Clean towels daily.
The location is good, plenty of bars and shops around, Kipa (tesco) a 5 min walk from the hotel.
I have stayed here twice, more recently as a couple with my hubby and the previous stay on a girls holiday. I would feel very comfortable staying there as a solo traveller. I have stayed in many other hotels in Marmaris and this is the one i will keep coming back to now.
I really cant find anything to complain about. - Cant wait to go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Sunsmile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Sunsmile Hotel Armutalan
- Sunsmile Apartments Marmaris
- Sunsmile Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Sunsmile Turkey/Armutalan