“Our Local Pub”

Ranked #15 of 21 Restaurants in Armutalan
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Ozzy's bar is a great place, the staff made us feel very welcome everytime we went in. I stayed in Turkey with my Husband, two sons age 13 and 10 and my parents at the Club Atrium. Ozzy's bar became our local bar a place where we could talk and have a laugh with staff and other people who came back each day or night. The music was from every era and was a great atmosphere,yes we danced a few times. My sons loved it, free pool table and darts they felt comfortable enough to talk to the staff and play pool or darts with them, they asked everyday if we would be going in to Ozzys after our daytime activities. I would really like to say thankyou sooooooooo much to Ozzy and his staff for helping us celebrate my dads 60th birthday, they reserved the table, decorated it with balloons and organised a cake with my dads name on it, and they had everyone in the bar singing Happy Birthday.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

What a fantastic meal as a special dinner before departing after a stunning 10 days in sun kissed Marmaris. Ozzy suggested this Turkish dish and it could have fed six comfortable never mind two. The staff worked tirelessly whilst we wilted in the heat and brought endless refreshments to you poolside. Music from the 60's, 70's and 80's played at night and a family atmosphere here made our stay on of the best yet in 14 years of visiting Marmaris. Will certainly go back if not later again this year but definitely in 2014. Well done guys and thanks again.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

we were staying at club atrium we used the pool at Ozzys fantastic we had breakfast and our lunch every day in Ozzys the choice of meals was great the service really friendly the meals were really lovely and i can be fuzzy about things but tried different meals and would not fault them.You could not ask for a better host than Ozzy himself we just met him and he made us feel like old friends which was really great thanks Ozzy will be back.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

The Turkish people work very hard to get you into their restaurant and we decided to give Ozzys a try after a few days into our holiday. It was by far the cheapest meal coming in at £26 for 4 which included drinks but wasn't brilliant. Mind you, for the money can you really make a fuss? They also say if you don't like don't pay however I would feel bad doing that, so pay and not return.

1  Thank Sarah Y
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

The comments about the waiters being sleazy is a total load of crap. My 14 year old daughter and myself spent our entire holiday in Ozzys pub and the waiters and bar staff were very polite, friendly and extremely helpful. You could not meet a nicer bunch of people. They made our holiday, so much so that we are booking again for next year. Im looking forward to seeing them all again