2,048 results
All reviews bad reviews entertainment staff bar street great holiday pool games tattoo shop turkish bath and massage boat trip cleaned every day entertainers alex fab jack england tattooist lol
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Staff polite and friendly,not much food to choose from which i think personally is the only downfall to this hotel, other than that,excellent tattoo artist 10/10 and fantastic aftercare highly recommend him from Steve and donna.

2  Thank mixed k
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

This was our first holiday as a couple, even though we enjoyed spending our time around the pool, we weren't able to relax all of the time as the entertainment team, shops, restaurants, reps etc. decide to badger you just when you're starting to get comfortable.
The food was ridiculous! We ate breakfast once out of 10 days, lunch 2/3 times, and dinner was just as bad, some days we walked straight back out to go else where for food. The snack bar was very limited as to what was available and wasn't of great quality either. The sandwich bar that is also supposed to be available during this time was never seen the entire time of the holiday.
The hotel is lovely, but does need to tender loving care in numerous rooms and in the hallways etc. In the hallways some food had been discarded and hadn't been cleaned away for about 5 days and was still here when we left.
I would not return to this hotel, as we ended up spending more money than we ever expected to be able to eat each day.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frankie_Shelley
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Brilliant holiday and very friendly staff lots for children do, very clean and tidy, also hair dressers supermarket and tattoo shop all on sight, my daughter had her hair braided very good quality and not expensive, I also highly recommend the tattoo shop, fantastic I got my tattoo done and it is fab!! Very gentle and professional.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Well what can I say - hotel location excellent - potential all there but food and entertainment terrible. In 10 days we ate 2 boiled eggs and 2 omelettes (very disappointed in food unrecognisable and cold). The rooms could do with a revamp, painting and furniture needs changed as it was worn and tired. Room was clean and the maid was lovely I stayed in room 233. Oozy was a star as we're all the girls at the bar but there was one cheeky cocky barman who I spoke to Ozzie about at the hotel and he sorted it. We met fab people on our holiday John, Sharon, Graham, Justine, Tom and Zoe and it was them who made our holiday. So my memories of this hotel will be the company and the crack and laughs we had together - thanks guys and I'm sure we will be friends for life X I will finish by saying definitely go to jewellers Nico will look after you and the jewellery is amazing at a good price - if your looking gold and diamonds go to jewellers in Casa da Maris hotel five minutes away and feruk or Tony will sort anything for you. Good restaurant in town called sandan facing mgm supermarket top class food very reasonable - believe me you will need to eat outside this hotel so bring extra spending money or book another hotel.

Room tip: Ask for pool view on arrival
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rosaleen132
Reviewed 11 June 2016

The pineta park deluxe is a lovely hotel, quiet location just 10 minutes by dolmus to Marmaris centre. Rooms are a decent size with all amenities, staff are friendly and is very clean. The food is not great, yes it's edible but not much choice and never hot. If you like salad, then a good selection, but warm food was a disappointment. The hotel was not even half full and we waited for it to be replenished. Issues getting a sunbed after 9am, in peak season this would be a big problem. Not really suitable for families as the 2 pools have no shallow end, both around 6 foot deep, there is a kids pool but extremely small. I would go back but would not want to pay too much because of the food situation

• Trip type: Travelled with friends