“Old fashion and cheap”

Ranked #25 of 48 Restaurants in Saint-Cloud
Price range: US$17 - US$49
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Paris, France
“Old fashion and cheap”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Do not go
Service is very poor
The waitress / owner looks down at you
Very poor service
Slow
Very Expensive
Useless

• Visited June 2014

PARIS
“Very unpleasant hostess and very bad tea”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Didn't eat there jsut booked a massage, I was late (because I didn't realize the place was SO remote, do not go if you can't go by car) and although I had paid for a 50 min massage I was only given the remaining based on the time I arrived, i.e 20 min.
Although I understand they might have been fully booked afterwards, however, especially since this was part of a bachelorette party and we dropped the place a load of money, some sort of customer service would have been appreciated, but not only couldn't they care less about my situation, the lady who was in charge that Sunday was extremely unplesant about the whole thing, with a 'your loss' attitude.
Anyway, massage was good, the room was nice, and then I met up with the bride to be after a massage of her own for "tea": it was not served but on a table laid a thermos cheap-meeting-room-or-camping type with bad tea, not even with a few cookies or chocolates.
Anyway, there is absolutely no reason to go through so much trouble out of your way to this very challenging location to be (un)welcomed with such poor hospitality standards.

• Visited April 2014
Paris, France
“One hour and thirty minutes waiting for the frozen fish!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

We had a chance to visit the hammam which is the basement and the experience was cool. Unfortunately we decided to eat in the same place. That was a mistake as the service is extremely slow. I finally went to the kitchen to ask for food and I came back with the excuse that everybody came in the same time. We were 4 couples and more than half tables was empty (do not ask when the restaurant is full! it can take more time). Food itself was very bad we order two different fishes and both of them were not good. Fortunately I was relaxed after the hammam and spend great time with my spouse talking .. but will not come back to that place again. I forgot to mention that owner of that place was not even trying to excuse for the delay ... and the restaurant is quite expensive - 70 EUR for two main dishes + two glasses of wine.

• Visited January 2014