“Quiet location and a garden”
Review of Osteria Le Servite

Osteria Le Servite
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Arco
Price range: US$14 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Prague, Czech Republic
“Quiet location and a garden”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It's nice to see that the cook goes to the garden to harvest vegetables you just ordered.
Booking ahead is a good idea.

Visited July 2013

• Czech first
Montreal, Canada
“Wow”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Fantastic meal! What a great service by the owner Alessandro. Great wine list and the best Fiorentina I ever had.

• Visited June 2013
LeServite, Proprietario at Osteria Le Servite, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Really pleased you enjoyed your meal at 'Le Servite' and hope to see you again when you visit Lake Garda. Thanks!
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Mind Blowing Food, Views and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I have to say I've become a bit suspicious of just picking the top ranking restaurant from Tripadvisor and going with it, but I'm so glad I did on this occasion. The minute you arrive you can tell the place is special, as you park up in a vineyard and walk into the beautifully decorated dining room, with it's cloistered ceiling and exquisite decor. We actually went twice in the 6 days we were staying in Arco and the weather was so good the second time they had a large patio area prepared for al fresco dining, all surrounded by vines.

But on to the food and drink! Le Servite is clearly a very wine oriented place and I was slightly worried about not really being a connoisseur, but the atmosphere is very relaxed, the service is excellent, and they make useful wine suggestions along with each dish that I had to say opened my eyes to the benefits of matching wine to food for the first time. The food itself was amazing. I'm not a big pork fan but I had the most amazing pork dish ever. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a British tiramisu again after the one I had here, and the in season asparagus risotto was just too good.

Can't recommend strongly enough - in fact I'd go back to north Garda just to eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank christophersquiggle
Thank-you for your kind comments, We are happy you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant and hope to see you again in the near future to try some of our new dishes.
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“Out of town, but worth the walk.”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

If you are thinking of eating here then skip lunch and go the whole hog. We went for a four course meal, with the accompanying wines and we ate to popping. The food was excellent.

Neither of us spoke very much italian or german, but the waiter spoke english and translated the menu for us. Whilst there were only four / five choices for each course everything we had was very well cooked and tasted delicious. I couldn't tell you what we had but we went back the following week and tried a different set of choices. And at the end, even though we were full, we still had ice cream and that was very nice as well.

Going with the accompanying wine meant that no decision was required, as the wine menu itself is extensive. Each wine went with the respective meals and they can be purchased to take with you as well.

• Visited October 2012
London, UK
“Wonderful cooking in an amazing setting”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Decided to try out Le Servite after reading some of the earlier reviews and pleased we did as it was by far and away the best restaurant of our trip to Lake Garda. As the earlier reviews have said, the location is wonderful with the vines overhead on a warm summers evening and it is just so peaceful. The cooking was superb with the trout cooked to perfection! As a wine-bore, I was also surprised at the range of the wines on offer and was recommended an excellent Lugano that would have been ten times the price in London! Overall a fantastic evening and a memorable experience

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank MikeBLondon
LeServite, Proprietario at Osteria Le Servite, responded to this review, 25 August 2012
Thank-you for your kind comments. Pleased you enjoyed the Lugana, if you want to receive the wine at home we sell all our wines on-line . Hope to see you again soon!