“Divine”
Review of Bistro 98 - CLOSED

Bistro 98
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I'm off to this restaurant again tonight, after going last Saturday.
The ambience, was lovely the food was exceptional and good portions.
So nice to find a restaurant that has a nice setting and very good food

Reviewed 18 December 2013

My friend's bridal shower was at the beautiful Bistro 98, Dunkirk Est. Although they did not cater for halaal, the food menu and the food itself looked utterly devine. The presentation of the food and drinks was so impressive. The staff was so friendly, accomodating and efficient. The bridal shower was from 12pm - 5pm even though we were there from 11.20am - 7pm. We were never told once to keep it down and even allowed us to decorate our space of 20 ladies in pink with banner, balloons and all other bridal decorations (hahahaha).
I would really love to stay at the Dash Apartments. This estate makes me want to move from Cape Town to Durban!!!