The view on the ocean is very nice
* on a request about pre-prepared extra bed (for a late arrival), the reply was "you get what you pay for"
* no clue about allergic pillows
* no.of cups, forks did not account for a paid for extra guest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zuider Zee Guest House offers four Comfortable Private Guest rooms with en suite bathrooms, B&B or Self catering, and two Self catering Log Cabins. Enjoy the panoramic sea views overlooking the valley below and the beach of Salt Rock embracing the warm Indian Ocean. All the Rooms have their own individual character in style and decor, DSTV, Ceiling fans, fully kitted out Kitchenettes and verandas with Braai/BBQ facilities, Serviced daily , and offering home-away-from-home’ European Hospitality. WiFi Hotspot. .English and Dutch spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Zuider Zee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.