“Yuka's Grill”

Yukas Grill
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Penonome
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 19 March 2014

While exploring the Azuero Pennisula we found Yuka's Grill. We had a great lunch there! Since we didn't speak much Spanish I ordered a pizza thinking it was a small, personal size pizza. It was delicious! The other half supplied lunch the next day too. The grilled chicken breast was also very good!

There are newer reviews for Yukas Grill

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have pasted this restaurant many times and was in need of a late lunch snack. Limited parking but I parked near the street. Very clean restaurant with three flat screen tv's with CNN int'l. Waitress brought a menu and I ordered a beverage. She returned promptly with the drink and there ended the quick service. I ordered a burger medium rare and it actually arrived that way. But it took over 20 minutes to arrive. The bun was cold, the fries were luke warm. The owners were busy testing meats from a vendor as they took two steaks to the table of the vendors while I waited. I could see 3-4 people in the kitchen. Not once did one of the three owners check with my table to see how my meal was and if every thing was ok. Also, the waitress didn't return to the table after bringing my burger and my water glass sat empty. Good luck with repeat business. Also, the food is very pricey. I could have bought better burgers at two other restuarants for the price of this burger. Was more than $6 with the senior discount.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Fresh juices great service sit outside or in. Fast service and clean space sets the tone for a meal in non descrpt town

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Very clean little restaurant, very friendly staff and clean toilets.
I had the grilled chicken which was delicious, asked for some lime for the water and received some freshly squeezed lime. Home made deserts..
If you need to stop this is a good place!!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

As we traveled back and forth from Panama City to other areas, we ended up eating lunch here three different times! The first time was just by chance, the next two, it ended up being a great place to meet as we picked up and dropped off a rental car next door - and we knew the food was good! Their roasted chicken and chicken brochetta were both wonderful!