Carbis Wharf
US$120
Premier Inn St. Austell Hotel(St Austell)(Great Value!)
US$96
PremierInn.com
US$152
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The White Hart(St Austell)
US$154
US$182
US$216
US$211
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsst austellspacious living roomstayed heresilosdishwasherpropertycottagecornwallelectricitycleanlinesspubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Joined our friends staying at Riverside in Carbis Warf accommodation. Cottage was excellent & very clean. Beds comfy! Decorated and eqipped to a high standard.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sonja P
Reviewed 14 January 2012

My Daughter & Son-in-Law booked this place. As we had never been in Cornwall before,
arriving at this place, another B&B type - having seen them all over Europe, did not know what to expect. But my wife and I where VERY pleasantly surprised. It was well appointed and CLEAN
and spacious. Its of the beaten track, yet very central and we traveled right round the coast for a good week, using Carbis Wharf as a base.
Thanks to the owners for a lovely stay. HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE!!!
Otto Ehrensberger - Munich

Room Tip: Discuss with the owners who are very helpful
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ottoehrensberger
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Last chance saloon!! Should've booked something, but - then I wouldn't have found this place.
Tucked away in the backwater behind Roche, near St Austell, it's a lovely conversion of an old mining works. Lots of wood and new fittings make it clean, new and welcoming.
The only downside is the noise transmission through the walls etc; but it's not unbearable and not over intrusive.
Breakfast was a delight.
But even more of a delight were the people running about making sure the guests were happy and settled. The atmosphere was brilliant with great banter.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank UttoxeterPedro
Reviewed 19 September 2010

I stayed as a B&B guest in Sptember, I have also stayed in the holiday cottages, and will return next time I'm in Cornwall. The rooms are of a very high standard, and the family who own the business are always effecient and friendly. I had a very comfortable stay and recommend Carbis Wharf to anyone staying in Cornwall.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
4  Thank cornishpiskey
Reviewed 8 September 2010

My family & I (parents, husband and 2 young children) had to find accommodation in the area at very short notice (at 9.30 at night after having to leave the hotel we had booked as it was too appalling to stay in). Anne provided a twin room for my parents and a unit (double room and a twin room) for us which catered perfectly to our needs. The rooms were beautifully finished and reflected the sympathetic renovations the 'wharf' has undergone.
Breakfast was lovely, and served in a beautiful dining room.

A true family concern, Carbis Wharf proved a real hidden gem. Thanks to Anne & family for taking us in at such short notice and averting a disaster!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family