All reviews great hotel stromboli salt water great view pool area gelato public areas sea view pastries perfect stay other hotels fell in love beautiful balcony hotel room lovely pool bit crowded stayed longer
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in July 2011 and have had great memories. The rooms were very meditarrean and the balcony overlooks the ocean and Stromboli. Each evening we could see the lava coming out of Stromboli which was amazing.
Great service and a very simple place that doesn't try to be 'pretentious' like some hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Myl0
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Firstly Panarea is a jewel in Italy's crown and a must see if you are down south. It has the Island laid back lifestyle that the other places in Italy lack, Sicily feels like an extension of the mainland and Amalfi and Capri are over run with tourism and carry a slight pretensious attitude. You also get the country style Italian hospitality and culture. I fell in love with this Island. Now hotel Cincotta has prime position atop the left side of the port overlooking the ocean all the way around. It is next to the amazing hotel Raya. If money was no option I may have stayed at Raya, but I was traveling alone and found this place to be the best value for money I have come across in Europe. You can climb down the rocks next to your balcony which run directly in the ocean. The bereakfast is amazing and the staff are great. The food in the restaurant was good too. You can also swing across to hotel Raya whenever you wish and mingle in their super sexy rooftop bar, or dine at the restaurant with all organic cuisine without having to fork out for their rooms. If I had my time over I would stay here for a week, in 2 days I had met many locals who made me feel so at home and invited me to join them for drinks. This island and hotel will always have a place in my heart.
The only negative which I find at most 3star hotels is the decor in the rooms, they could make it look better and probably spend less by stripping it back splashing it with white paint and using crisp white bed linen rather than tacky bedcovers. Less is more for rooms in my opinion. That's a small detail though for an amazing location. I hope this place maintains it's natural beauty for my next visit and does not become too developed and over run.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Fantastic hotel, with a stunning view from our balcony. Great pool.

Very close to the ferry wharf (Panarea is not very big).

Staff very helpfull, great breakfasts.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ShaunJ_10
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We came from 5 stars hotels (four seasons and the Bauer Venice) and we felt we were in a 5 star hotel. It has the best location in beautiful Panarea, a great restaurant and best of all the people who work there're really nice, they really make a difference! My girlfriend and I loved it and we extended our stay one day (would have stayed longer if we could...or never leave)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nakny
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Our stay at Hotel Cincotta was the best along our close to 3-weeks Sicily Holiday. We then stayed at 4* and 5*L hotel, but Hotel Cincotta gave to us the best value for money.

We felt welcome, spoiled and a smile was always there. They tried to accommodate our needs as much as they could. Even though we were not booking a sea view room, they gave one to us, so that we could enjoy a drink from our private terrace looking towards Stromboli volcano Island.

It is a 3* but hotel management and staff’s dedication to quality and details is certainly belonging to a higher number of stars.

…by the way, their cappuccinos have been the best we got in Sicily and the mini artistic drawings on the milk surface are amazing…

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple