Kempinski Hotel Adriatic Istria Croatia
Villa Valdepian(Savudrija)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgolf courseprivate beachremote controltrue starrooms are beautifulslovenian bordersea viewolive oilspecial thanksclose to the hotelfood and winelarge bathroomwonderful hotelmain buildingcouple of nightsvisited this hoteloutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We spent 6 days here at this wonderful hotel. Everything was perfect, the room, the service and not forget the breakfast. Short way to a private beach, and two very good restaurants at the hotel (one is at the private beach).

Note that there is just a couple of other restaurants in walking distance, so you either eat at the restaurants at the hotel, or you need a car.

Room Tip: We had room number 8, which gave us a nice view over the sea, but also away from the restaurant and pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Peter_Knoll_GM, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Adriatic Istria Croatia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Kempinski Hotel Adriatic and for taking the time to post your valuable comments on TripAdvisor. Your constructive feedback continues to assist us in the improvement of our quality.

I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed every aspect of your stay and hope to welcome you back in the future. I have shared your positive comments comments with my entire team. It is really rewarding to read that you have described our property as "a perfect place for you".

Thank you once again for your kind feedback and for your nice words.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2014

we stayed at kempinski 5 nights during August and we can't say even one bad word . all was just prefect from the staff, food, bar, service etc.

they even have a private beach with a very good restaurant .

A prefect place to relax and t clean the head.

Room Tip: Pick up a room with a sea view or park view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Joe,
thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel in every single details. This is definitely the best drive and motivation for my team and for myself, as after all our core business consists in meeting your expectations and turning your stay in a memorable experience.
I hope we will have the honor to host you again in the future. Thank you once again for choosing our property.
Best regards from sunny Istria,

Reviewed 12 August 2014

For our wedding reception we chose Kempinski hotel Adriatic .
Everyone was so warm and friendly, the food for our guests was delicious and the wedding cake was just how we had dreamt it, not to mention the flowers. The staff worked so hard to make our special day memorable. Hotel is so beautiful and charming, we felt like we were in a fairy tale.
The room where we slept was very nice and the bed was so comfortable we felt like we sleep in the clouds. In the morning, we were greeted by the best breakfast in the world
The food was fantastic, the service superb and the venue and accomodations exceptional.
A warm thank you to all who have made our wedding and our stay so special! It was truely a stress free wedding as you did all the planning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katija M

Dear Mrs Katijia,
thank you very much for your superlative review on TripAdvisor. We are deeply flattered to read that all our efforts have resulted in a dream wedding day. Knowing the life-time importance of this particular occasion, we are even more proud to read your kind words. I have shared all of your comments and words of praise with my entire team. For them they are the best possible drive and motivation.
We hope we will have the pleasure to host you and your family in the near future.
In the meantime, please receive once again our sincere congratulations! Iskrene čestitke od cijelog Kempinski Hotela Adriatic!
Best regards from sunny Istria,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

If you are looking for a wonderful place to stay, do not hesitate, the Kempinski is perfect:
- everything is spacious, clean and luxurious;
- the rooms are beautiful and very comfortable, with incredible bathrooms;
- the service is kind, patient, friendly and competent, always fulfilling all the wishes you might have;
- the breakfast is perfect as well (with a lot of fresh fruit, various sorts of bread, nuts, eggs, vegetables and everything you might wish);
- if you want to discover the region, just ask Mario, the best concierge I have ever met - he will greet you with his kind smile and organize you unforgettable trips!

For all these reasons, I think that one word could describe this hotel and this service: perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Peter_Knoll_GM, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Adriatic Istria Croatia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Ms Clara,

Thank you very much for choosing Kempinski Hotel Adriatic during your Istrian stay and for taking your precious time to publish such a positive review. We are delighted to read that we managed to meet all your expectations, turning your stay into a memorable experience.

Furthermore, thank you very much for recognizing and prizing the efforts of all our staff. This is very important for us as our employees are our most valuable asset. In fact, I have promptly shared your motivating comments with my entire team, and of course with our concierge Mario.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great hotel for people seeking a romantic trip in Croatia. The room was stunningly clean, modern and high-tech. The bathroom can easily stand as a Spa on its own. The room was perfect in every detail. We aren't much of Pool enthusiasts, but the outdoor pools look great. The beach was the best you can get in this area, or maybe also Croatia (can't say for sure). The breakfast was ok, but not the best I've had, but sincerely you really don't need more than it had to offer. It was a quiet hotel due to the location, so if you're one that loves to get out and be loud, it will not suit you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ancabnv
Peter_Knoll_GM, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Adriatic Istria Croatia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Ms Ancabnv,

Thank you for your kind visit and for taking the time to post your constructive and thorough review on TripAdvisor. For the entire Kempinski Hotel Adriatic team this is definitely the best possible motivation. I am glad to read that you appreciated the romantic and secluded environment of our property. As you mentioned, our hotel is a proper secluded oasis, the ideal choice for travelers looking for relaxation in an unspoiled nature and also a perfect starting point for discovering the amazing Istrian region.

I am sure your detailed review will be helpful for many other TripAdvisor users. Once again, I am very happy that you had a positive experience with us and will share your feedback with my staff. I am looking forward to your next visit.

Best regards from Alberi,