See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Spend 2 nights at this hotel for business trip.
Was lucky to get roof room with view of the garden and pool.
Welcoming was friendly and service during the stay was excellent.
Good breakfast, freshly squeezed juice and made-to-order scrambled eggs and good coffee.
Room was good sized and clean and all nescessary amenities in the room.
Also a great terrace overlooking the pool area.
Overall good place to stay in this region.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
E_Bugelnig, Inhaber at Hotel Landhaus Moserhof, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you very much for kind review. We really appreciate your time and effort to write this review and are pleased to submit your statement to our motivated staff.
Eduard Bugelnig
Owner & MD

Reviewed 23 May 2016

My wife and I spent 3 days in this hotel on our honeymoon. The staff were kind, welcoming and very helpful getting us the information we needed on our stay here.
The location is perfect for the quiet getaway and the nearby restaurants make up for the fact that this hotel doesn't offer lunch/dinner posibilities. The hotel is very modern and stylish and Vienna is just a 30 min trainride away.

We took a bikeride around the nearby cities, through the wineyards, and it was one of the best times we have had in nature in a long time. That combined with all the amazing wine you can taste/experience, this is a must-visit destination.

Thank you once again Moserhof staff, for making our stay memorable and perfect :-)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2015

On the positive side:

- Very quiet area. Spacious room,
- friendly staff and very cozy breakfast area
- free internet at a decent speed
- enough choice of TV channels

On the less positive side:

- I never got the feeling that the room was really clean
- There is no iron in the room and I lacked places to hang my running clothes
- There is no laundry service (or if there is, it's very well hidden)
- There is no restaurant in the hotel
- It is on the (very?) pricey side

So though the hotel has its charms and I would probably be back when in the area, considering the price .. they should improve a couple of things, all in all an enjoyable stay

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
E_Bugelnig, Inhaber at Hotel Landhaus Moserhof, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Dear Athlet,
thank you very much for the positive side of your review. With respect to the less positive aspect just let me provide you our approach:
- I never got the feeling that the room was really clean: as we do double checking for the room set-up before arrival. I probably have re-enforce these rules with my staff. We are sorry that this didn't work for you guys.
- There is no iron in the room: can be ordered at the reception desk
- I lacked places to hang my running clothes - in all rooms we do have a large warderobe and open space garderobe
- There is no laundry service (or if there is, it's very well hidden): laundry service is available at the reception desk
- There is no restaurant in the hotel: yes, there is none

Reviewed 13 September 2015

The staff are very helpfull and kind. The pool and wellness area works so well. The breakfast is the best fir a very long time. The rooms differs and the quality is very good. The location of the hotel is in the center of Gumpoldskirchen and still a few minutes to the wineyards. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
E_Bugelnig, Inhaber at Hotel Landhaus Moserhof, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Thank you so much for your stay and your excellent review of our gem. Good reviews are always motivating not just for me but increasingly also for our staff.

Eddie & Ilona
Patron & Owner

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Although I normally sleep in Radisson Blu hotels whilst on business trips I now booked a room in Landhaus Moserhof since I needed to be in that area and no big hotel chains were around.

The room was perfect. Clean, comfortable and with all necessary facilities. Minibar was free of charge. Fortunately the room was airconditioned because the outside temperature was 38° C. After having the car parked in the street (free of charge) my luggage was brought to the room, which had been cooled down before my arrival. This I thougth was a very good idea.

After having used the sauna I took a swim in the outside pool and after that I read a book in the garden. Perfect break after a tiring working day.

The next day breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly. I can say the overall stay was nice. If I will be in the area again I will certainly consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with an airconditioning system when the outside temperature is high.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business