“Highlight of our Trip”

Warren Gill Shooting Ground
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Masham
More attraction details
Owner description: Private clay pigeon shooting ground. Ideal for families, corporates, stag parties, hen parties and individual lessons to learn to shoot. All instructors are very friendlyand welcoming and also CPSA trained. Excellent facilites with club house and parking. All sessions have to be booked in advance by telephone. Very busy from August until January so please make sure you book in advance for weekends.
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Traveling from Australia we were touring Yorkshire and wanted to experience Clay pigeon Shooting with a one on one instructor. My husband has some experience, however my mother in law and myself have had no experience. The reviews for Warren Gill Shooting read very well.
After an extremely warm welcome in the morning the girls teamed up with Ann and my husband went with Dave. Ann was so very professional and thoroughly engaging which made the whole experience from a little nerve racking to a smooth, excitable preparation to shoot our first clay.
We both never thought that we would walk away shooting anything, but as the website claims - nobody has ever walked away without shooting a clay! This is so true and in our cases we were happy to get our first clay on our first go.
Amazing venue, fantastically warm people and just a real lot of genuine fun and adrenaline. This was by far the highlight of our trip and I would not hesitate in recommending this to anyone looking for a different tourist experience.
Thanks so much Ann and Dave. We will definitely be back!!!

annie105, Owner at Warren Gill Shooting Ground, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Hello Melissa. Thank you for your comments I was just wondering if you have taken up the sport now you have returned home to Oz?

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

After purchasing my boyfriend a voucher for Christmas we finally got round to using it today. We had a lovely time Dave and Ross were really welcoming offering us coffee when we arrived and getting us kitted up so we felt the part! We quickly progressed with Dave's tuition and managed to hit a few! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Warren Gill was a fantastic birthday present. My wife and I had a fanatsic time. Anne is the consummate instructor, putting at ease a nervous first timer. I would heartily recommend anyone who takes a holiday near Masham to go and have a go at clay pigeon shooting at Warren Gill Shooting Ground

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Four beginners had a wonderful morning being taught the basics and experiencing the challenge of clays in fantastic surroundings against increasingly difficult targets. Many thanks to Ann for her guidance and tips. The only downside was somehow I scored lowest. Looking forward to correcting that next time ....

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We(14 Shooters)enjoyed a great mornings clay shoot,we were met by Dave &Anne Elgie,immediately made very welcome offered tea/Coffee and gentle advice.We were chaperoned in 3 Teams and presented with a wonderfull array of targets.We highly recommend this facility and it's beautifull setting,there are a range of targets for all levels of shooters to enjoy,from novice to Budding Champs.

1  Thank CHRIS L