“STUNNING/BREATHTAKING”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kgraham12...
Columbus, Ohio
“STUNNING/BREATHTAKING”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

I'm speechless looking back at the most AMAZING day/week of my life. Flor de Cabrera made ALL my wedding day dreams come true! We arrived with 31 guests and was greeted by Maria and Gloria with so much love and excitement. We were loaded onto basically our own Party Bus while we were served beer and snacks. Everybody was already having a blast. The moment you stepped off the bus you were greeted with hugs and drinks and we were in AWE of the beauty of Flor de Cabrera. The moment you woke to laying your head down at night you felt like royalty. The staff was so loving and attentive to all of our needs. The food was DELICIOUS, the staff was AMAZING, and the wedding day was STUNNING! I cant believe how relaxed I was for the wedding day because everything was taken care of. I honestly felt like a princess. I will never vacation anywhere else because the moment I do it will be a disappointment. Thank you Wilvia & Lissa for being the BEST wedding planners. Not only are you extremely talented in creating a gorgeous wedding/reception but you constantly was checking in on us everyday to make sure everything was perfect for us.Thank you to Ryann who was hands down the most gifted hair/makeup artist I have ever witnessed. I have never felt so gorgeous in my life. You also did a wonderful job coordinating with the guests and updating me every step of the way. You always went over and beyond for me and I appreciate you so much. You made me always feel like I was talking to my bestfriend. Thank you Thank you to the staff! Atturo, Maria, Gloria and Franklin was amazing! The service you provided is something you only see in movies. Thank you for making this the most memorable experience. You feel like family and I cannot wait to see you again.
Looking for a vacation or the wedding of your dreams? Look no further Flor de Cabrera is the place. Definitely a dream come true!! Will see you guys next year and every year after. Hugs and Kisses! ---Katie Graham

Robin W
“Paradise”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

this place is top notch!!! from the moment we arrived, I fell in love.
the staff was amazing, so loving and friendly. the food was delightful.what an amazing chef!!!
Franklin was an amazing Bartender!! Best fresh juice drinks on this earth.
We quickly became attached to each and every staff member.
The bed was an amazing place to lay our heads down at night.
If you need a place for a wedding venue or just a family and friends get away, you have to go to Flor De Cabrera.
I can say I have never been so pampered in my life.
Thank you all so much for the vacation of a lifetime!!! we sure do miss you

shainache...
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Unforgettable Experience!”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our time at Flor de Cabrera was exceptionally lovely! The estate, the staff, the ocean—all were amazing. We, a group of 21, traveled to Cabrera to celebrate the 60th birthday of my mother and experienced first class hospitality that left us with not a care in the world. Our drivers met us at the airport and delivered us to the property with no complications. Wilvia and her staff met us upon arrival at the property to ensure that we were comfortably settled, well fed, and primed to enjoy our time. The food was top notch and oh so delicious (though the flies, pestering at breakfast and lunch, were a bit of a problem). Our celebratory dinner was exquisite and topped off with special lighting (including sparklers!) and a gorgeous cake. The only thing that I would change—beyond the flies—was related to the excursion to Playa Grande: I would have loved to have had the opportunity to pay for chairs and drinks for our group before we got to the beach. Not having this option led to a bit of unnecessary awkwardness that I would have preferred to avoid, though this experience was likely forgotten by the group as soon as they laid eyes on the beach dinner set up. It was crazy beautiful!! When it was time to go home, everyone expressed pleasure with their stay at FDC. Their contentment was music to my ears and served as confirmation that our stay had been as magical as it seemed to me. I will never forget this trip!!

mstruhall
Austin, Texas
“Best wedding and vacation ever!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I don't even know where to start �From day one of booking, planning our wedding, our preview meeting a month before & the perfect communication left us with no questions before arriving. Wilvia and the staff went above and beyond to meet every single of our needs. The food for days and endless drinks were absolutely amazing!
My wedding was absolutely perfect! Wilvia and the staff amazed me every time I turned around!! Pictures or 5 starts does not do this place justice!!!

kristitre...
Houston, Texas
“Destination Wedding of Our Dreams!”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

If you are looking for the perfect destination wedding venue, look no further! You have found the most incredible venue, staff, food, service and experience in the Dominican Republic. Flor de Cabrera is quite literally the most breathtakingly beautiful place we have ever stayed. And we travel A LOT! We searched for months for the perfect destination wedding venue for our small party of 30 people (mostly close friends and family). When we first laid eyes on Flor de Cabrera, we knew we had found exactly what we were looking for. It's a beautiful private villa on it's own little private beach. The villa itself is incredible, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. When you arrive you will be swept off your feet by the incredibly friendly staff who go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and happy every moment of your stay. The scenery really will take your breath away. Even the photos we took with our camera phone look like we photo shopped ourselves onto post cards!

Next, let's just take a moment to rave about wedding planner extraordinaire Wilvia Medina!! This woman is a bride and groom's dream come true! She is so wonderful and really makes the wedding planning process a breeze. She has so many wonderful, creative and beautiful ideas and suggestions - even for the most picky of brides. She literally made our wedding day dream a reality. Wilvia and the entire FDC staff worked their tails off to make sure our special day was nothing short of perfection - and they exceeded every expectation. It truly was the wedding of our dreams!

Now, let's talk about the food. OH MY GOD - the food was AMAZING! Literally every meal we had at FDC was exceptional! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts - all amazing. The chef really blew us and all of our guests away. I'd go back to FDC just for the incredible food!

As mentioned above, we had about 30 guests join us for our wedding week in paradise. Every single person continues to rave about the entire experience and we have all agreed that it was by far the best vacation any of us have ever taken. It's really difficult to put into words just how wonderful this place is. Even the most beautiful words fall extremely short of doing it justice. All I can say is this: if you are looking for an exceptional destination wedding venue with all the bells and whistles of a 5 star resort but the intimacy of a private villa, Flor de Cabrera is the PERFECT place for your dream wedding. They will amaze you every step of the way.

We are already planning a trip back to FDC with many of our guests from the wedding. Everyone just LOVED it that much!

Your age range 25-34
Cassidy S
“Vacation of a Lifetime”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I honestly don't even know where to begin with this wonderful slice of heaven. My husband and I decided to have an intimate wedding in the Dominican where we could share the experience with 36 of our closest friends and family. We decided on Flor De Cabrera mainly because we liked the idea of a private villa our guests could enjoy all together instead of separating everyday at a typical resort. We never went to visit the establishment and based our decision solely on reviews and YouTube videos. I am beyond happy that we chose Flor De Cabrera and we were in shock when we arrived because what you see on the internet does not even begin do this gem any justice. The beauty of Flor De Cabrera is something everybody deserves to experience. The service offered here was something the elite experience. The staff made sure to always make us feel comfortable as a group, they always asked if I needed anything whether that be a drink, or just to see how our time was going. I never went without a drink in my hand and if they noticed I didn't have anything they made sure to get me something without me even asking. The food was impeccable to say the least. I heard multiple times "This is the best meal I've ever eaten." Everybody thoroughly enjoyed themselves and it was clear that the staff always went above and beyond to make this the best trip we have ever taken. We have been home for about 2 weeks now and we are still reminiscing on how great of a time we had. From the stunning rooms with views, to your own private beach, amazing staff, well kept grounds, tasty drinks, and awesome spa services I honestly do not understand how you could not have the time of your life at this establishment. If you are planning a trip/wedding/reunion and want privacy, and a guaranteed great time that is sure to "wow" your guests look no further this is your place!

Your age range 25-34
hschloss
Montpelier, Ohio
“Beautiful location for a wedding”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I cannot say enough nice things about this villa and its staff. It was a dream wedding and vacation for my son and daughter-in-law along with their family and friends. We had the best hosts and food every day we were there. The beautiful decorations and all the hard work that the staff does just seems to magically happen. I cannot imagine every going to a nicer place or being treated any better than we were here.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: long way from the airport
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing