“It's a lovely cosy restaurant with good food and service”
Review of Esher Tandoori

Esher Tandoori
Ranked #27 of 62 Restaurants in Esher
Cuisines: Indian
Description: This is a small restaurant which serves really good, tasty indian cusine. Staff are very friendly and polite. Price wise the average cost of a meal is very competitive and cheaper than many of the other Esher restaurants. Booking is recommended as it is a small restaurant. I have now eaten there four times and each time the service and standard of food is the same
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We mainly use this place for takeaways as we have young children. They have a very food takeaway service and the food is always good unlike the next door takeaway "dial a curry" awful! Keep it up guys!

1  Thank Amir I

Reviewed 31 January 2014

New to the area looking for a nice indian takeaway really enjoyed our food and will be back!! staff were very friendly and helpful

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Visited the other day, had a good Amari (?) Jalfrezi and a couple of sides plus rice. Food was good, jalfrezi would have been a little tame had I not asked for it a bit more on the hot side. Prices were fair too.

Would certainly go back again but not a must-do sort of place.

1  Thank Codemonster
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Having recently moved to the area we were naturally keen to try the top rated restaurants. Sadly this curry house ranks among the worst at which we have eaten. Considering the other reviews of this place, it's possible we had a bad evening, but the curry was generic, bland and watery. Disappointed and won't be returning.

2  Thank terminator2010_11
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I love Esher Tandoori!

I actually only stumbled upon it because they do take away through a well known food delivery service. They are also the only restaurant I ever order from because they are so much better than everyone else!

The food is always fresh and perfectly cooked and they use good quality ingredients.

The best curry I have ever had, anywhere.

1  Thank Emma_A_London