“Stay away from this Hotel”
Review of Labrador Inn

Labrador Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Happy Valley-Goose Bay
Labrador Inn
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have stayed at more then 100+ different hotels over the years and this one was by far the worse. This place is so dirty; I sleep on the top of my bed with my clothes on!! Their was no opening at the other hotels so my option were to sleep on the top of the bed or in the car. I now thinking the car would have been a better option even at -30c!!

I know what some readers are saying that I am just another negative person who always complains about everything. No true, read my other reviews!!

Newfoundland and Labrador has a lot to offer but this hotel is not one of them!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank KSE_NL

Been to Labrador Inn? Share your experiences!