Norway Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$133
US$129
US$168
All reviewsthe pubsecondary glazingribeyeserved on hot platesroad noisehead chef and his teamfish of the daycan't wait to go againlarge portionslocal historybubble and squeakonion ringsthree stepsmain roadking sizewould stay here againlovely evening
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Could not fault anything, food rooms and service excellent will definitely book there again ! ! , best 28 day sirloin steak cooked to perfection rooms were very comfortable shower was the best I have used In any hotel the St Kitts toiletries was a nice touch

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank holbione
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Lunched here last week with a friend. Superb from the minute you arrive to the minute you leave. Staff very friendly, food delicious. Fresh mussels in creamy white wine sauce and soup of the day for starters were both delicious - followed by the home cooked steak and ale pie for me, and the fish of the day for my friend...all washed down with a great bottle of House Pino Grigio. Can't recommend it highly enough and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The Norway Inn is a lovely old coaching inn, with low ceilings etc, but the bedrooms are beautifully furnished with king size beds and modern bathrooms en suite. All tastefully and expensively fitted out,.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front are triple glazed so there is no road noise
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Beautiful bedrooms...absolutely the best I have stayed in! Just the attention to detail in the pub and dining room was lacking...The first days breakfast was served without the toast, and the fried bread came as the brekkie was being finished! First coffee was served cold, and although pleasant it screamed out the the lad needed training. I really wanted to give the place 10/10... But my girlfriend and I agreed 7 or 8/10 was it. Speaking to locals in Falmouth, the Norway was the place to be a couple of years ago...I hope they can recapture former glories, a good strong manager is what is needed!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed here overnight last Monday on a business trip to Cornwall with a work colleague who had booked the rooms. I was checked in and taken to my room by the duty manager who showed me around the room and its facilities. The room was amazing, large, spotlessly clean and the bed the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. The bathroom was a good size with a walk in shower. We ate in the pub and the food was excellent, it was quiz night and we joined in which was great fun. Breakfast was a delicious full English. I would thoroughly recommend staying here, I know I will again next time I'm working in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013