“Lunch”

Straw Hat Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Straw Hat Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven-days-a-week, at our beautiful beachfront location on Meads Bay Anguilla. Straw Hat is open annually from November through August and is closed in September and October. Beach chairs are available on a limited, first-come, first-served basis for our breakfast and lunch guests. Reservations are strongly suggested for dinner and are helpful in securing our very best, beachfront tables. Straw Hat is also a very popular destination for special events including weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations and corporate functions. Please contact us for more information. We look forward to seeing you soon in Anguilla! Sunny regards!
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Great staff and atmosphere on a beautiful beach. Excellent menu. Food was delicious. Don't forget to buy a T shirt too!

1  Thank Angela Christop... P

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Went there for breakfast and enjoyed the omelets and potatoes. Service was excellent. The facility was well kept and the view was spectacular and calming.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The food is okay nothing special this time around . I had the curry goat which I loved last time but this time it was just okay. The thing that bothered me the most was the service at this place!! They def. need training if you are charging the prices you are charging I don't need an attitude. I worked in the business and if my staff took forever to get the wrong food on the table and then have an attitude on top of it they wouldn't last . I should have gotten the girls name but she doesn't belong here. I'm sure I'm not the only person she was rude to and we are so easy going! The sad thing is that they share there tips and she still gets paid.

1  Thank Knicpo
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The food is ok but certainly not worth the wait from the unattentive staff. The food took 45 minutes to come out. Waiter didn't bother to ask if we wanted more to drink. Ambience is nice and best part was live music. Better off at Blanchards for their food.

5  Thank BoobsAndLoubs
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Everyone that waited on us were just so friendly and happy. Delicious food mahi mahi and salads. The beach was awesome and if you ate at restaurant the lounge chairs were free. Great deal. Went snorkeling.

2  Thank Carol S