Turtle's Nest Beach Resort
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$1,037
Frangipani Beach Resort(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$1,170
Hotels.com
Carimar Beach Club(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$389
US$351
TripAdvisor
Meads Bay Beach Villas(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Belmond Cap Juluca(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Anacaona Boutique Hotel(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sheriva Villa Hotel(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot waterwasher and dryerbedroom condono elevatorwifi includedmeads baystraw hatenjoy morning coffeefirst floorvacation modesized refrigeratorgrocery storenice accommodationswest end locationfull kitchentop floorluxury properties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We spent seven beautiful days at turtles nest in late May and early June, 2013. This is our second week in the past two years at turtles nest. The staff is warm and very helpful. We had a one bedroom suite, which was large and nicely decorated and very clean. The pool is large and inviting. The beach on Meads Bay is just the one of the best in the world. There are four great restaurants within walking distance Blanchards, Jacala, Straw Hat, and the restaurants at the Viceroy. Anguilla's west end also has other great beaches and restaurants. You will enjoy a relaxing stay in Anguilla and turtles nest!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnrkesslerjr
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We had a really lovely stay at Turtle's Nest. Stayed in one of the new building studios which was well appointed and very comfortable for 2. There were fresh flowers and 2 bottles of wine (nice touch). The staff was very friendly and gave us free water when we ran out. I did notice that the furnishings were different in some of the other units, so I'm not sure if they are all the same, but ours was very tastefully decorated and having a washer/dryer and kitchen was nice. The pool looked like it could use some new paint, and the hot water tank was on the small side, but other than those two minor issues, we really love the place and would definitely recommend TN.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Suzy7512
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Affordable, clean (house keeping does a great job), no frills but on Meads Bay with various places to eat nearby. If all you need is a condo with a full kitchen, this may be for you. Staff is great but keep in mind they close the office at 5:00 pm and not open on weekends. You are on your own but they do provide you a list of phone numbers for emergency help. No fitness room or restaurant (if that is necessary go elsewhere). Pool is very basic, but for me it's about the beaches of Anguilla. My wife on the otherhand, likes to have people provide drinks on the beach and all the extras that you pay for with higher rates at other resorts. I would stay there again as I have no problem mixing my own drinks or buying beer to bring to my chair.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Butler1122
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Turtle's Nest Beach Resort comprises two buildings with condos. "Resort" is perhaps a bit misleading - and if you are looking for a beach bar, on site restaurants and a kids club, this is not the place for you. If you are like me and visit the Caribbean for the shockingly blue water and the compulsion to do nothing more than sit on the beach, maybe dip in the water for a snorkel, and catch up on some reading, then TNBR is the ticket.

Meads Bay is a beautiful stretch of beach, and TNBR has its own supply of beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas. The water was very rough during my visit, but I understand from a number of locals that such water is atypical. The beach is long enough for a nice stroll, but bounded on one end by the Viceroy and on the other end by the Malliouhana. There are plenty of options on Meads Bay for excellent meals, so unless you are in Anguilla for longer than a few days, I am not sure it is worth renting a car. Reservations were easy to get at most restaurants, and the food we had was better than that I have had on other Caribbean islands (though no less pricey).

We had the top floor one bedroom unit in the unit closet to the beach. There was a complimentary bottle of red and white wine waiting for us as well as fresh flowers throughout the apartment. The views of the sea are stunning. We probably spent more time in the apartment than past vacations because it was so spacious and comfortable. The large furnished terrace overlooking the water also provided the perfect spot for morning coffee or an sundown cocktail. The unit has a large kitchen with coffee maker and toaster, dishes, glassware. The bedroom was comfortable and clean and the bathroom and additional half bath were adequate. A suggestion for improvement would be to slightly upgrade the toiletries - there is no shampoo or conditioner. Given liquid carryon restrictions for airplane travel, I expect that any place I stay will have such items.

There are few criticisms of TNBR. It's relaxed, well-kept and on the water. I found the staff to be very helpful both in making reservations over the phone and upon our arrival and during our stay. There are options more luxurious, but for the money, it would be hard to beat TNBR.

Room Tip: Definitely get a unit that has a beachfront balcony. Ask for the building closest to the water.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 18 March 2013

A true place to call home on Anguilla! The staff is incredible the space is clean. Location perfect to all beaches and restaurants we love! We had our spot on the first floor by the pool. Very private. We love Mead's Bay. Water was a little rough here but we rented a car to get to other calmer beaches.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple