“Tasty!”

Trattoria Tramonto
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food at Tramanto is very delicious but I've only ever eaten there for lunch. The beach it is on is so lovely...after eating, grab a lounge chair and hang for the day!

1  Thank Chewynjaz
There are newer reviews for Trattoria Tramonto

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was a great place to go for lunch as you can use their beach chairs if you dine! I had the spinach ravioli which was good (not great) and my wife had the duck Panini which was really good. They had the best service and the friendliest wait staff of all the restaurants! This is a great place to go eat at and hang out for half a day.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

had lunch there one day and it was so good we went back for dinner on our last night in Anguilla. The owners are from Italy and the food was very authentic. How bad is it having lunch or dinner on the beach with a view and beautiful music. Quiet end of the island and perfect.

1  Thank Michael N
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The calamari and white wine was a perfect lunch after a morning on the beach..and with lunch there is no fee for the beach chairs. My husband loved his pasta so much that we packed it in ice and brought the left overs back to our hotel. We had a lovely time and would highly recommend TT for either lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Great spot on the west end of the island. The beach is beautiful. The italian food is excellent. We started with tuna carpaccio ($20). Absolutely perfect. Olive oil, garlic and a bit of fried seaweed on top. We also had a wonderful salad - the tomatoes were ripe and delicious. For main dish I had lobster raviolis in a cream truffle sauce($26). The sauce was just right, not too heavy but very creamy. My husband had the tagliatelle with bolognese - very authentic. I'm Italian, I'm picky about Italian food. Everything they put in front of us was delicious. Including desert, which was a simple vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. Great espresso too. Very nice wine list from reasonable ($36) to outrageous ($695). Prices are good for the quality of the food. Service was good - a little slow bringing out and picking up the check, but food service was timely. This restaurant was recommended by more than one person as a great place to spend our last night on Anguilla - they were right.