Mangrove Villas at Indio Reef
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$677
US$622
Frangipani Beach Resort(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$1,169
Meads Bay Beach Villas(West End Village)
Hotels.com
Belmond Cap Juluca(West End Village)
onlyAnguilla.com
Hotels.com
Carimar Beach Club(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sheriva Villa Hotel(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprivate poolrental caringridpoinsettiasgroceriesbeautysunsetvacationislandanguillabeach
Reviewed 26 February 2014

These villas are beautiful and clean for a great price. It was stocked with everything you needed and if you needed something the staff would help to accommodate you. The pool was nice and maintenced. I would highly recommend any one of these villas. When I went it was nice and quiet and the view from the top of our villa was beautiful. When I visit the island again I will be booking this place again. I was so happy with my choice!

Room Tip: I rented the poinsetta and it was perfect for two people. I also don't remember if there was a gym on location but didnt want to give them a bad rating.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank elvis0724
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We had 8 couples with us in Anguilla. We chose Indigo Reef because it could accomodate our large group, and give us privacy. It was the right choice. We stayed in Mangrove, Poinsetta, and Pertwinkle Villas. All three villas were fabulous. The pool at Mangrove was perfect. The villas were all very nice and clean. The best part was the roof top. We enjoyed every sunset from the roof top. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Anything you needed they had or would provide. I will go back to Anguilla for sure because everything about the island is amazing, and I will stay at Indigo Reef!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We just returned from our second trip to Anguilla and our first stay at Indigo Reef. We rented the PeriTwinkle villa for a week and couldn't have been more thrilled with it. It had every amenity we could have possibly asked for. The kitchen was fully stocked with every type of cookware you need and we also made use of the Weber grill out back. Most helpful of all were the chairs and cooler that we were able to pack up and take to the beach with us every day.

There were a lot of great bonus features including an outdoor shower and a spacious roof deck. You don't have a great view of the sunrise and sunset as they're partially blocked by neighboring buildings, but you have a gorgeous view of the ocean (looking North). The owners have also stocked PeriTwinkle with several games and books that you can use during your visit. And they've done a very nice job decorating the villa.

The staff at the Indigo Reef complex was also very helpful and friendly. They always answered the phone (including after hours) and even arranged for a cab to pick us up and bring us back to the ferry at Blowing Point when it was time to leave. They also arranged for us to have a prepaid cell phone while we were there, which was helpful for making dinner reservations on the go. Needless to say we'll be returning to Indigo Reef the next time we visit Anguilla - we had a wonderful time and can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kestolle
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Truly one of the BEST vacations ever. Anguilla, Indigo Reef, and Poinsetta together make the perfect combination for a most special vacation. Starting with our unit, Poinsetta at Indigo Reef, truly exquisite accommodation in paradise. We loved our little home, so comfortable, so beautifully decorated. It has everything we needed, plus, the rooftop patio is one of the best places ever. You cannot imagine how wonderful it is to be sitting on top of the world in paradise.
Ingrid and everyone at Indigo Reef took EXCELLENT care of us. LOVED the location, the west side is so awesome. Amazing beaches and restaurants! Loved having the beach within steps from our unit. But there are so many awesome beaches to visit we spent our days trying new beaches... All equally amazing. Best sand in the world-- so soft and perfect. Brings me to Anguilla... it is paradise for so many reasons, expected and unexpected. The beaches and restaurants are the best in the world, but the character, culture of the people is what makes this place so unique. I've never been to a place where I felt so safe... no worries about anything here. EXCELLENT vacation that I wish everyone could experience.

Visit Indigo Reef & Anguilla... you'll be very happy you did.

Room Tip: We really liked Poinsetta, but all the units at Indigo Reef look great.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ChicagoNorway2008
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Indigo Reef is a great secluded cluster of villas on the water. The beach is quiet but not a truly swimming beach. My family and I stayed at the PeriTwinkle villa and we could not have been more happy. It was spotless and very well maintained. The roof deck was amazing for entertaining and relaxing at night. This is an amazing value for the trendy west end of the island.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family