Very nice hotel, in a beautiful location. High-end both services and pricing. The service was good and so was the food. Hotel is located between two bays with the access to two beautiful beaches. There are 3 pools if your do not like the sand. Viceroy was even helpful when it rained - they organized some activities including island trip. The only thing is pricing, really high. But the whole region is so. One more thing if you consider Anguilla - if you like dining outside you will have to make long walks as there are not many places outside hotel. But still really nice place for a lazy week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village