In a nutshell... The Viceroy Anguilla is amazing. My husband and I travel frequently with our 3 children (15,12,10). We usually choose to stay at a Four Seasons or a Ritz and have been to many Caribbean islands. This was our first trip to Anguilla and The Viceroy. The resort is stunning, posh and chic yet laid back and not pretentious. The accommodations are absolutely beautiful!! The views are breathtaking. Every staff member was sincere, helpful and genuinely friendly. The food was fabulous. The location was ideal. This was by far our best family vacation and we are planning to return next year to our new home away from home.
Khalida at the front desk greeted you with a smile and made you feel at home from the moment you arrived. The resort's general manager, Richard was seen daily thru out the property talking with guests and making suggestions about the island, restaurants and the resort. We enjoyed getting to know him.
The resort has an ideal location. There are 4-5 star restaurants within walking distance in either direction along the beach. There was no need for a car. My children loved The Beach Shack. The food was excellent and we sat right on the beach (feet in the sand!) under the
moonlight and stars.
The beaches were incredible and the water was clear. The beach staff and sea center did a fantastic job. My children would sail hobbie cats with the sea center daily while my husband and I relaxed with a cocktail on the beach. It was actually the staff's idea that the kids go alone with the sea center. "I will take them, don't worry. You relax." They were never out of sight and my 15y/o loved sailing the hobbie cat with an on board instructor. The use of non motorized water sports is included in your resort fees. The bucket of cold water bottles provided by the staff when they set up your beach chairs was a wonderful touch. We enjoyed the snorkeling in front of the half shell beach. We saw some great schools of fish right off the beach.
The food at the resort was excellent. The Sunset Lounge has stunning views and they make a great Mojito. We ordered room service (only a $4 charge), which arrived quickly for us to dine and enjoy the sunset views from our patio.
Our transportation to and from St Martin was arranged thru Bennie's. I would highly recommend them. Navigating customs and the ferry to and from Anguilla can be confusing (even for the experience travelers). Bennie's drivers stayed and guided us thru the process to ensure we arrived safely. There are exit taxes for St Martin and Anguilla. I recommend you bring enough $ since they don't take cc at customs.
The Viceroy Anguilla and the staff are among the best we have experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village