I was in the same group as the two gentlemen below. The service was so poor that I went to review the prior tripadvisor reviews while there. It seems that they have been promising to upgrade service for a long time and have not done so. My experience began when I emailed the general manager before I arrived since the SPA would not get back to me via email. It took the GM three days to respond and when he did his response was..."Has your problem worked itself out."? Clearly the problem flows from the top. Literally, the service personnel made you feel guilty for asking them for stuff. One of our group joked about asking one of them whether they were on vacation, and could we do anything for you?
BTW, we had a group of over 100 people, so if we could not get attention I can't imagine being there without a group...
On my way off the island I met a couple who had a house on the island and they said they have been hearing about the poor service for some time. When I asked them whether this was a cultural thing with the workers they said no. The other hotels had great service.
On top of all this, immigration into Anguilla took a ridiculously long time - all to get onto a tiny little island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village