We had booked the Fountain Resort for 3 nights and had a very bad experience and left to go to Viceroy. Fountain had 4 persons in room next to us including a screaming child, mother in law and couple. Max allowed in studio 3 persons. We were in 1 bedroom unit and could hear everything.
The Viceroy reservation manager was so gracious to us. She gave us a wonderful room and it was everything expected and more. Very expensive but worth it!!
Great service, room, property, pools, beaches. we had a rental car but No reason to leave. But be prepared to have lots of $$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village