My wife and I spent two of our five nights in Anguilla at the Viceroy and couldn't have been happier about it. The grounds are spectacular; a modern, beautifully designed complex with an incredibly friendly and helpful staff that really focuses on their guests' comfort. In honor of the occasion, we were upgraded to a fantastic suite and shortly after getting into our room, champagne was delivered. This was a very kind gesture that set the tone for our entire (albeit brief) stay. The restaurants on site are very good (although we did prefer a couple of restaurants elsewhere on the island a bit more) and the pools and beach are second to none. While the price is quite high compared to other options on the island (and in general, hence our brief stay), they really do their best to live up to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village