This was my fourth visit to Anguilla. i usually stay at the Malliouhana, but friends wanted to try the new Viceroy. Upon arrival, we were a bit concerned, because the hotel was kind of empty and there is still construction going on. The hotel staff however, was clearly focused on making a real effort, to make sure we were happy! First of all, the people of Anguilla, have been raised with a sense of respect for individuals, even crazy Americans who need everything right away. Each request was met with a smile, and quickly you learn to relax and enjoy your vacation, and the people around you. They appreciate that you are here for a fabulous vacation. Brent, the manager was always available and accomodating. Remy at the pool, brought his smile and sunshine. Although the beach that the hotel provided was about a mile away from the hotel, a shuttle bus was available. Frankie always gave a warm welcome to all. You can walk there too, and once the hotel is complete, access will be easy! I actually liked the beach being away from the hotel. It was very Anguilla, relaxing on a quiet beach away from the hustle of the hotel. I would love them to keep this once the hotel is complete. Breakfast is included and the staff and servers were very accomodating. Had a massage with Susanna who came over from Nevis. Also Alana and everyone at the front desk were willing to help. The hotel looked a little more south beach than the carribean with alot of beige marble and stone. It could use some splashes of color, but with the attention to detail and their willingness to accomodate guests, I am sure it will develop the carribean warmth it is set up for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village