Spent two nights at Cap Juluca for a wedding. Beautiful location on a spectacular beach. The rooms are very spacious and well-appointed. Each room affords privacy because of the unusual layout of about 20 structures each with about six rooms. The bathrooms are spacious and beautiful with lots of marble, shower, huge tub that fits two people at one time, vanity, bidet etc. Service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insulated from the outside world, yet only minutes by air or motor launch from St. Maarten, Cap Juluca resort is a private self-contained enclave along two miles of the best pristine white-sand beaches in the Caribbean. Spacious Moorish villas, five-star restaurants, exotic landscaped tropical gardens, and friendly and abundant service professionals provide an unparalleled level of luxury. Cap Juluca features a comprehensive array of entertainment amenities, including a fully equipped fitness center, private golf carts andbicycles, aqua golf driving range, bunker and putting green, croquet lawn, Junior Olympic-size swimming pool, a library, tennis courts with a full-time resident pro, and water sports, including snorkeling, wind surfing, water skiing, and sailing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Cap Juluca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Juluca Hotel West End
- Cap Juluca Hotel Anguilla
- Cap Juluca Anguilla/West End Village
- Cap Juluca Resort Anguilla