We have been coming to Anguilla for over a decade and wanted to try Cove Castles. We were very disappointed. THe bathrooms are no better than a motel - very cramped and old, with a stall shower. Our villa was crawling with ants. There is no one at all to help out on the beach if you need someone to find an umbrella or an extra chair. The restaurant seems deserted. THe rooms need a major overhaul yet it seems as if there are no plans for this to happen. THe only plus was that we had the beach to ourselves. For the price, there are far batter places to stay on the island.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Covecastles Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Covecastles Villa Hotel Anguilla
- Covecastles Hotel Anguilla
- Covecastles Resort Anguilla
- Covecastles Villa Resort Anguilla/West End Village