We've been staying at Carimar since @ 1991 and love it! Due to booking late, Carimar only had 4 consecutive nights available. We had to move to another spot for the remaining three nights. For us, nothing compares to Carimar. It's a special spot on the best beach! The staff takes care of all of our needs and is constantly at work on the upkeep of Carimar. The gardens and flowers are spectacular. It just feels like our home away from home. AND I've learned my lesson and will make sure to book well in advance next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, West Indies, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village