My husband and I are from Toronto, Canada and just spent a week at Carimar-we absolutely loved it. We had a top floor unit which was within steps of the beach-just a beautiful and quiet hotel. The staff were excellent-they are available to help with anything yet do so quite unobtrusively. It was easy to rent a car and I loved how the staff stocked your unit with food in preparation for your arrival. The setting is gorgeous and the beach is so quiet and uninhabited-nothing to do but relax. We did venture out to eat most nights-Blanchard's, Straw Hat, Smokey's, Picante, etc.-never had a bad meal. We also visited Shoal Bay, Rendezvous Bay and were also here for festival week-in Sandy Ground and watched the boat race on Meads Bay where Carimar is situated.
The only thing I think some travellers might want to know is that there is no air conditioning in the units-except in the bedroom. To be honset, it does get quite hot without the AC-that's the only thing I would change.
We absolutely loved Carimar and cannot wait to go back next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, West Indies, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village