“The BEST budget-friendly property on Anguilla!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West End Village
West End Bay Holiday Apartments
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I have visited Anguilla 17 times. West End Bay is by far the best value for your money - granite countertops, a/c, DW, W&D, views of Atlantic & Caribbean, all screened windows, elevator, BIG bathroom and walk-in closet, free phone svs to US! Located near all the west end restaurants - big plus! Close to many of the Anguilla's beautiful beaches! This may seem trivial - but for all the places we've stayed, this is the first one where we didn't have to deal with ants (and NO mosquitos). Looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SunsetLovers31
There are newer reviews for West End Bay Holiday Apartments

Reviewed 2 May 2014

What sets West End Bay apart from other rentals is the outstanding customer service and attention to detail provided by Carl. From my first email and throughout my stay we got personal attention, very quick responses, all our needs and wants were met and surpassed. Carl really read my emails and understood my needs, a nice view was a very high on the list as was internet access, after all I would be working for an hour or so every morning! He booked us in the 2 bedroom apartment on the top floor, I was sold.

We had an elevator, local phone calls as well as calls to the US and Canada were included in the rate. The amenities listed are all in primo condition, great washer and dryer, dishwasher, AC and ceiling fans in ALL rooms, flat screen TVs with remote control in ALL rooms, with the consideration of printed channel guides, ya so I did not have to go thru 700 channels to get local NY news (that is attention to detail!), blender, coffee maker (with filters), complete pot, pans, plates, utensil set including corkscrew better than what we have at home, and those blessed beach chairs, 2 that lie flat and 2 camping type sit up chairs, plus umbrellas, cooler and snorkel equipment also available, vacation savers! We did not have to pay a dime for chair or umbrella rental to go to any of the outstanding beaches 3 of which are right next to you! Grab your beach chairs and do like we did, go see Junks Hole, Sandy Hill Bay, Island Harbour, Shoal Bay East, Crocus Bay, Sandy Ground, Sandy Island, Long Bay, Meads Bay, Barnes Bay, Little Harbour, Rendezvous Bay, Cove Bay, Maundys Bay and closest to you Shoal Bay West.

The king beds were very comfy, couches even more comfy, cool pod dining table indoors, terrace with table for 4 with chairs as well as 2 loungers with the salt pond in front and views of the ocean and the far distance. We gorged on those views in the morning with coffee and reveled in viewing local life! To the left was what had to be a small farm with goats the number of which I lost count, watching the farmer come out to tether the babies in the morning and pulling down branches so the babies could eat, seeing the children come out in the morning accompanied by their dogs to wait for the school bus precious!. Best was the star gazing in the evenings on that terrace, what a light show! The moonlight glistening on the salt pond was a sight like no other. For a moment in time, in quiet Anguillan neighborhood, on the far West End, we were home.

Don't think twice about staying at West End Bay, a contemporary, well run property that offers all the amenities and is a great value. Carl is a wonderful, present and responsive owner/manager and Melita the housekeeper is very sweet and accommodating, she will service your room 6 days a week.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank I_RiNyc
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Anguilla is a beautiful, remote, quite and peaceful little island. Many of the resorts are very expensive especially during the winter season. Once I realized I could not afford a resort/hotel that was directly on the beach..I started searching condos/apartments/villas. West End Bay Apartments is a great value for the amenities and location. Carl and Melita will take good care of you!!! We rented a car and explored the island. What a slice of Heaven!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank caribbean-daze
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My favorite place to stay in Anguilla and the world!! We took all the apartments in the complex for our wedding and everyone of us loved it!! Carl and Malita are the most amazing hosts. They helped us with every detail and made our trip seamless and unforgettable. The apartments are beautiful and beyond comfortable. I love having a washer and dryer and full kitchen. They provide beach chairs, umbrellas, snorkeling equipment and beach towels. Each apartment has a balcony and comfy furniture to enjoy the spectacular views and daily rainbow sightings!! This is the only place I stay in Anguilla and can not wait to return! Thank you for making our wedding absolutely unforgettable!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michele R
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I have been staying with Carl for 4 years. Carl and Melita are two of the loveliest people we know. They will make you feel right at home and comfortable. The apts are awesome and are a great value. Big nice bed, the whole apt and bathroom is appointed in travertine limestone. Wifi and free calls to the US. Flat screen TVs, although, we never turn it on. Also, very close to some of the best, most beautiful beaches on Anguilla. Ask Carl about renting a car, his mother rents them. About $50-60 a day depending on the car. Taxis are expensive, so I recommend renting a car. Their is too much to see in Anguilla! Right up the road, their is a new supermarket. Stock up on groceries, because all the apts have beautiful kitchens. Make some breakfast, pack a lunch and hit the beaches.
We just got married here and we rented the entire apt complex and the villa from Carl. That man went above and beyond for us. He is incredible. Look no further. Stay here!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank paulsottilejr
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We spent 5 nights in one of the apartments. Huge apartment for the two of us with a nice kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and livingroom. The apartment ha d everything we could wish for.

A rental car is needed to be able to explore this lovely island. Beaches nearby I recommend is Meads Bay, Maundays Bay and Rendezvous Bay.

Meads bay was in my opinion even more beautiful than Shoal Bay East wich is on the opposite side of the island.

I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice, clean apartment with good cooking abilities.

During our stay we could bring two beach chairs and snorkeling equipment from the apartment wich was really nice.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Hlundstm
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We have stayed one week at the Holiday Apartments. The location is lovely if you are looking for a peaceful stay in Anguilla. We loved that! Carl and Melita really took care of me and my husband.
The facilities in the flat are nice. The flat is spacious, the bed very nice and so were the pillows. They offered chairs and an umbrella to the beach and snorkel equipment! We have brought our own but fantastic that theses were offered!
We also rented a car from Carl and it was simple and uncomplicated to do it. Very good.
The stayed would have been absolutely perfect if there could have been organized a pick up at the Blowing Terminal where the ferry arrived from Marigot. We took a taxi to the apartments and is costed 22 US dollars.
Anguilla is lovely but very expensive. Be ready for that!

Room Tip: We have chosen an apartment on the top floor. To our surprise, there was an elevator!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Anacaona Boutique Hotel
Anacaona Boutique Hotel
#8 of 13 in West End Village
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla
Four Seasons Resort and Residenc...
#4 of 13 in West End Village
#1 of 3 in Shoal Bay Village
Frangipani Beach Resort
Frangipani Beach Resort
#1 of 13 in West End Village

Been to West End Bay Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!