“OK”

Pimms Restaurant
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Beautiful location on the water, but the food was average at best. It might have been on off night for them but we were not impressed.

2  Thank BeachTraveler-7

Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

This was our 3 time dining at Pimms and most forgetful. Lets start with the good, that being the setting and atmosphere Pimms has, literally one of the most magical settings in the world. While dining in a Mediterranean setting, the oceans waves crash at your feet. MAGIC!!
The food, on the other hand, isn't so magical. Very boring selections, highlighted by an absurdly priced and very average Lobster bisque @ $24.
So many great places in Anguilla to eat, won't be rushing back.

1  Thank Maxkan
Reviewed 11 February 2013

we were warned by other diners not to waste our money, but my husband had always wanted to go - so we went for our wedding anniversary dinner. what a mistake! the service was awful. everytime we were exchanging a card ( we had to keep trying) the waiter would appear to freshen our water, or give us a new knife, or ask us if we wanted more wine - it was ridiculous. finally my husband told him that he was killing the mood and to please leave us alone for a few minutes! it was clear as day that we were exchanging cards - i have no idea why this person couldn't wait a second to pour more water into our glasses! and then the dinner arrived. oh my goodness! i sent my entree back - it was awful. then i ordered another - which was supposedly shrimp fradiablo. what i received was boiled shrimp over wide noodles without a sauce. and if there was any spice whatsoever it was hidden from me! i ate the boiled shrimp since i was starving by then, and we left. really people - there are far better restaurants. go for a drink if you want but don't waste your money dining here...

1  Thank lazydaysNyc
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We went to Pimms for the romantic setting but were pleasantly surprised by the fabulous service and excellent food. My husband had a rib-eye special that he loved and I had the King Crab duo which was very enjoyable. It was our most expensive meal in Anguilla but definitely worth it!

Reviewed 27 January 2013

It doesn't get much more romantic than this place. Dining on the edge of the crescent bay in Cap Juluca. It's pricey as expected but the food is quite good. I really must rave about the chocolate souffle that I had at the end, because it made my evening.

1  Thank K D