We have been 2X to Anguilla. The first time we went, we were a little nervous as to where to stay. This time we didnt use trip advisor at all. We knew were we were going. And MBBV didnt dissapoint. As everyone has always written, the villas are very nice. We prefer #4, as it is the most private, and the most affordable. But the staff is what makes this place. They actually care about getting you back as a repeat customer. I am a repeat customer. and always will be. This is my favorite place on earth. You cant go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meads Bay Beach Villas is a collection of 4 two-bedroom private villas on Meads Bay Beach, on the western shores of Anguilla in the British West Indies. Each villa features 1700 square feet of living space, including a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room, 2 ½ bathrooms, a large pool and sun deck with private swimming pool as well as a lounge and outdoor dining area. The property offers one of Anguilla’s exclusive beachfront villa settings, where guests step out directly onto the powder white sand of Meads Bay. The warm turquoise ocean water is only steps away from each villa. Meads Bay Beach Villas is the perfect option for honeymooners, couples, families and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Meads Bay Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Hotel West End
- Meads Bay Hotel
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Anguilla/West End Village