Meads Bay Beach Villas was the perfect way to experience my first stay on the island of Anguilla. MBBV supplied all the amenities expected of a 5 star hotel, along with the privacy and independence not always found at a larger resort. The villa was spacious, comfortable and loaded with any item we could have possibly needed, from the fully stocked kitchen cabinets (pots, pans, dishes, etc.) all the way down to the ipod dock, essential for poolside happy hours at sunset. The appliances and furniture are top of the line and only add to the enjoyment of the stay. There is minimal foot traffic on the property, and you feel like you are by yourselves the entire time. Unless of course you need something, in which case, someone will be at your door within minutes of a quick phone call, ready and willing to take care of any situation. Take advantage of Chris, he pointed us in the direction of both high end establishments and also the lesser known local hot spots; he was an essential resource throughout our stay.
The beach! The sand and water on Meads Bay are so glorious and unique that only individually experiencing them will do them any sort of justice. The beach is, at most, a 30 second walk from anywhere on the property and was by far the apex of the trip.
The island itself is something special, untouched yet by heavy outsider traffic, Anguilla offers one of the most unique and authentic experiences in the Caribbean. The people are kind and friendly; their welcoming demeanor can only be the result of such a young and developing tourism scene. Get there before everyone realizes it’s potential.
Meads Bay Beach Villas was able to supply all the bells and whistles which are expected from a 5 star resort, while offering the seclusion and independence that seemed almost appropriate for the culture of Anguilla.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meads Bay Beach Villas is a collection of 4 two-bedroom private villas on Meads Bay Beach, on the western shores of Anguilla in the British West Indies. Each villa features 1700 square feet of living space, including a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room, 2 ½ bathrooms, a large pool and sun deck with private swimming pool as well as a lounge and outdoor dining area. The property offers one of Anguilla’s exclusive beachfront villa settings, where guests step out directly onto the powder white sand of Meads Bay. The warm turquoise ocean water is only steps away from each villa. Meads Bay Beach Villas is the perfect option for honeymooners, couples, families and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Meads Bay Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Hotel West End
- Meads Bay Hotel
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Anguilla/West End Village