Everything you read about this place is right on the money. First class, 5 stars!!! Chris and his staff are warm and great hosts. We spent 4 nights in Villa # 3. We loved the villa, the private pool, the beautiful flowers, outdoor shower, lush vegetation and a great shot of the icy blue ocean. The sand on the beach is white, soft. Chris took care of our transfer from St. Marteen to Anguilla via Fun Time Charters. He had our frig stocked with food prior to our arrival (sent him a grocery list) and even took care of getting the rental car delivered to the property. The last day Chris made sure to have a taxi waiting to return us to Blowing Point to catch the charter back to St. Marteen.
Meads bay is a great beach!!! Beautiful spot. We spent time on the east end of the island, but the west end beaches were our favorite. Anguilla is more laid back and the people are very friendly. It reminded me of Nevis where as St. Marteen is more like St. Kitts as far as activity. We prefer the low key nature of Anguilla.
We were here during the off season so most of the restaurants were closed but there was still plenty to chose from. The first night we went to Viceroy and the Sunset Lounge. Great spot for the sunset and a drink. We nibbled on some appetizers. The last night we ate at Viceroy's Bamboo Bar and Grill. Their main restaurant was closed for the month. We were able to rent a kayak from them for $20 and took it out across Meads Bay. Not sure the hotel would allow that during the peak season.
One night we ate dinner at a newer restaurant called Ocean Echo. The food was nice, but the location and view is perfect being only approximately 500 yards down the beach from MBBV.
We spent 1/2 a day over at Smokeys at Cove Bay. Good food and great beach.
On the east end of the island, we stopped at Silly Cay for a drink and Hanks near Shoal Bay for a sandwich.
MBBV and Anguilla are the perfect combination to unwind, recenter and reconnect with yourself and a loved one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meads Bay Beach Villas is a collection of 4 two-bedroom private villas on Meads Bay Beach, on the western shores of Anguilla in the British West Indies. Each villa features 1700 square feet of living space, including a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room, 2 ½ bathrooms, a large pool and sun deck with private swimming pool as well as a lounge and outdoor dining area. The property offers one of Anguilla’s exclusive beachfront villa settings, where guests step out directly onto the powder white sand of Meads Bay. The warm turquoise ocean water is only steps away from each villa. Meads Bay Beach Villas is the perfect option for honeymooners, couples, families and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Meads Bay Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Hotel West End
- Meads Bay Hotel
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Anguilla/West End Village