We stayed at Mead’s Bay Beach Villas and loved it! We will definitely stay there on our next visit. Everyone else we met that was staying there had been there before – returning guests is a good sign! Each villa is like it’s own house with private pool and outdoor shower. They are nicely decorated – granite counter tops, new appliances, all the cookware you need etc. Each room has an AC unit on the wall to keep you cool when you want to get out of the sun. There are plenty of beach chairs to choose from so you don’t have to worry about them all being taken. The location, both on the bay and the island, is great. It’s right by Straw Hat, which a good restaurant and short walk from Blanchard’s Beach Shack. The grocery store (Best Buy) is literally a 5 minute walk away. They will go to the grocery store and get your groceries for you so everything is there when you arrive. I think they charge $50 for the service. I would skip it as they bought several wrong items on our grocery list. We managed with what they bought but would just walk to the grocery store ourselves on our next visit. The grocery store is open until 9:00 pm every day and has all of the typical American items/brands. Chris and Delta were very nice and helpful with anything we needed – restaurant recommendations, getting around the island, car rental, etc. We typically stay in this type of accommodation when we travel and these were the best so far. Chris is good at responding to e-mails and will also setup your transportation from St. Martin to Anguilla. Great location, nice people, easy to work with – we’ll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meads Bay Beach Villas is a collection of 4 two-bedroom private villas on Meads Bay Beach, on the western shores of Anguilla in the British West Indies. Each villa features 1700 square feet of living space, including a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room, 2 ½ bathrooms, a large pool and sun deck with private swimming pool as well as a lounge and outdoor dining area. The property offers one of Anguilla’s exclusive beachfront villa settings, where guests step out directly onto the powder white sand of Meads Bay. The warm turquoise ocean water is only steps away from each villa. Meads Bay Beach Villas is the perfect option for honeymooners, couples, families and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Meads Bay Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Hotel West End
- Meads Bay Hotel
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Anguilla/West End Village