“Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent fish and seafood meal Pleasant service. Good local Sardinien wine list. Very Nice Beautiful...

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is well placed in the centre of town and always seemed busy so we gave it a try. The menu does warn some of the seafood is frozen so maybe we should have avoided. We went for the mixed seafood platter where the centrepiece fish is filleted at the table. Unfortunately the waiter stopped half way, passed us what was on our plates already and took the main fish back to the kitchen. A few minutes later (and no doubt after a couple of minutes in the microwave) it was back. It tasted ok but not impressive. My tuna was very undercooked and I suspect may have been frozen too. A real pity, maybe a smaller menu cooked well would be better. Heard mixed views from couples we met in our hotel.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

A balcony restaurant on the high street, friendly staff. Portions are quite large, we tried baby octopus in tomato sauce, warm seafood salad, fried mixed fish and swordfish. Every dish was well cooked and presented. Waiter suggested the house wine by the carafe as better quality than some of the bottles on offer. At 7 euros for 1/2 litre it was a great recommendation. Busy all evening. Well worth seeking out this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I was there on my last evening in Cannigione. I was aloan, but the stuff made me feel comfortable right away. The food was really tasty. I had the grilled octopus as a starter, which I think was one of the best I had so far!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing food! I had the tuna tartare to start and the squid ink tagliatelle for mains, they did not disappoint. Everything tasted fresh and delicious! I would definitely go back