“Enjoyed it very much”

Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Cannigione
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed it very much”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were just one week at Sardinia, but I and my daughter wanted to take the chance to go for a dive. Our hotel was close to Cannigione and I found the Areamare Diving Center thru the web with positive feedback.

And I can say just one thing: Feedback was right ! I could already negotiate everything over mail, on the day we arrived we quickly stepped in to try the neoprene (we are beginners without any equipment) and to book the final date based on the weather.

As it's some time back we made the open water he then first did a check/refresh including practical excercises with us, after he was happy with us only then we made the 'real' dive. After a break with some snacks and warm tea we went to another place, my first time I could dive thru a short channel !

He even organized a guy speaking swiss german for that one of our group with limited english (mor limited than me... ;-)) could do a short and safe 'trial dive'. And my lady could join the trip as well without additional cost !

In a short: If I make it again to Cannigione, I'll for sure book again some dives with Areamare Diving Center !

Grazie Marco !

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Napoli, Italia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This is the third year I am back to this diving, and every time it's a very nice experience. The nearby destinations are all beautiful, and the presence of protected diving points makes the diving experience unique. Marco carefully chooses the destinations, depending on weather conditions. The boat is confortable and you will never need to transport the scuba tank or your diving equipment: everything is ready when you meet in the morning. Every morning they organize two dives in two nearby places, depending on weather conditions. If you are lucky you will have the chance to go and see the roman boat, the commercial ship wreck, or the airplane engine. The ecosystem is well preserved and everytime you observe plenty of fish & vegetation. This year I took the kids (8 & 11 years) for their first dive, and it has been the highlight of their summer vacation. I will be there again next year!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank MarioGua
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, bravo Marco.”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My Girlfriend and I visited Sardinia last year and wanted to go diving. We found Areamare just around the corner from our hotel and after a brief conversation with Marco, booked a diving trip.
As we were the only people booked for the dive, there was only the boat driver and a dive buddy for me with Marco instructing and, this being my partner's first dive she was helped and encouraged by Marco in the most professional yet friendly manner.
We absolutely loved the dive sites and the scenery on route and would absolutely return to dive with Marco again.
Thank you and hopefully we will see you again in the not too distant future.

Visited June 2012