I had such a lovely time here, and felt it was a top quality location.
The food in the restaurant is second to none, especially if you eat fish. The restaurant service is attentive and timely, and I found all of the staff very friendly. I also enjoyed the appertif outside garden.
I would definitely return to this hotel, especially for antoher Romantic break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Castello di San Marco charming hotel & SPA, a boutique romantic hotel immersed in a luxuriant park, on the glittering Jonian sea, between Taormina and the volcano Etna, this noble castle represented a splendid example of Sicilian Baroque architecture and well describe a part of the Sicilian History. The unique beauty of Castello di San Marco is timeless and is adapted to romantic and relaxing holidays, with its tranquil exteriors and elegant, softly lit interiors.30 elegant and charming suites take place in the park surrounding main building, SPA & beauty center , fine restaurant, wine lounge with a selection of 250 fine wines, very large swimming pool, private beach, tennis court, private parking, mediterranean park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Castello di San Marco Charming Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di San Marco Charming Hotel And Spa
- Castello Di San Marco Calatabiano
- Castello Di San Marco Charming Hotel & SPA Sicily/Calatabiano